ac1dsp3ctrum.......

Thread: ac1dsp3ctrum.......

Exclamation ac1dsp3ctrum.......

Dear AO members,

i have recently posted and under one of the closely matched at the botom of the post, was one that looked interesting. so, i followed it and i found that ac1dsp3ctrum asked a moderator to be banned because he was leaving and was never coming back.

however, as i got back on today, i found that ac1dsp3ctrum was one of the top thread starters (#2 if i am correct) , and this confused me.

so, my question is that, ac1dsp3ctrum have you left and come back or is it that you wanted to be banned for some other reason??

anyway, i was just wondering.

TN123

[edit] http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233717 that is the url for ac1dsp3ctrum's post [edit/]
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

I might be way out here but here goes.I think although he is gone his ranking in the top thread starters will be replaced as soon as someone reaches his equal or better.Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Practise what you preach.

nope, he's gone unless he's shown up under a different screen name. The reason he's so high on the thread starters list is because he made a BUNCH of them before he left. They don't take you off of that list just because you are banned.

[EDIT]

yes he will be bumped off eventually, once someone starts creating a lot of new posts

[/EDIT]

El Diablo

well....he was the postin whore.....no one posted more than him....great guy though......he seems to have fallen of the planet....No contact on either IRC or MSN, I could try to mail him....I Think I'll do that.......he was one of the people who showed me the way around AO, I owe alot to him.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

o, ok. i knew that if you got banned you didnt drop off the list, i just thought by now that he would have been bumped off by now. anyway,

thanks alot. i am a curious person
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Kwiep
    Originally posted here by Noia
    well....he was the postin whore.....no one posted more than him....great guy though......he seems to have fallen of the planet....No contact on either IRC or MSN, I could try to mail him....I Think I'll do that.......he was one of the people who showed me the way around AO, I owe alot to him.

- Noia
    He was banned because of I don't know what and I don't want to know... He did come back a few times under nicks like Alex (is told to me, I have no proof though). Those were banned to, so now he left by himself and hates AO for the rest of his life .
    Double Dutch

Banned
    Noia: I talk to him daily... right now, even. He's doing well.

neel, i dont think thats true, i think he left for a reason not because he hated AO, if you look at his AP's you can see that he outnumbers you 10 fold, so surely people werent that bad to him. its just strage that someone would request to be banned and then disapear. maybe, like i do sometime, want to change all your online details. just a thing...
    ----Homer J Simpson----

he was banned because he asked to be banned. Read his final post, JP is the one that banned him too.

There were some other people that were banned for creating ap alliances, we won't go in to that, but they tried to come back under a few different aliases but were always sniffed out and banned again.

give acidspectrum my best if you don't mind Jehnny... he was always a nice guy.

El Diablo