View Poll Results: Which Server-Side language is better?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • PHP

10 71.43%
  • PERL

4 28.57%
  • Neither/Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupidity Experts Claim Bush May Be Moron

Smile Stupidity Experts - Bush May Be Moron

Hey, these canadian guys are playing with fire, although they're using freedom of speech.

What should Bush be thinking about this?
    Some guys calling him Moron?

And about the poll, i would give some more time to Bush to see what he is capable of doing.

Bye.

By the way, good post!!!

Well, if there is freedom of speech then as Americans we have to stand up for that right for any person from any country. Ok moron is a good term perhaps valid and LOL right on target, his daddy spoke of a thousand points of light and gave the US a dim light bulb, kick ass Texan ya'all" who is out for revenge cause his daddy was dissed ya'all. Humm... the US expects the rest of the world to behave according to the UN then how then can we excuse our country from the same conduct? Humor is that humor and since when are points given for humor..either get it or not...laugh or cry....or seeing reality in the Middle East duck and cover now that is sad
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

dark raider is right, those canadian better be careful otherwise bush might declare was on them!

but seriously, has anyone considered that iraq doent have any weapons that they arnt allowed to have, like nukes ect. i think that america is in the wrong and that they are just out to get iraq. because if america declared war on iraq, america will win hands down and then that means the US can have all of iraq's oil. and thats all it is, the oil, oil means more money and that is why america wants iraq.

but yes, bush is a moron, if HE got caught sleeping with monica lewinsky, he's probably do it again and take photo's to show to the press.

TN123
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Originally posted here by Palemoon
    , kick ass Texan ya'all" who is out for revenge cause his daddy was dissed ya'all.

LOL.........YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA!

Thanks for all your replies. I wasn't trying to start another "US v Iraq" debate (it's been done to death!)...Just having a bit of fun.

As for Canada. Some fantastic things have come out of Canada. Oblio, chemical, noble hamlet.....the long time members should remember those fantastic, contributing members....

i agree with you Trust_Not_123, i have been saying the same thing through this whole thing, its like bush jr is trying to pick up where daddy left off....and maybe i missed the news a few times but what the hell ever happend to us tryin to find osama or whoever did the 9/11 attacks how the hell did we go from those to declaring war or coming close to on iraq in just one year.....is he trying to feed on the fear of americans that another attack may come for his own personal agenda?dunno just a thought.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

It's easy to call someone a moron but it's another to create reasons for it. Useless critisizm....NEXT!
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

These forums are filled with reasons why Mr Bush could be considered a 'moron'.....

It's easy to post a two line reply just for the sake of boosting your number of posts. Useless posting....NEXT!

Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    These forums are filled with reasons why Mr Bush could be considered a 'moron'.....

It's easy to post a two line reply just for the sake of boosting your number of posts. Useless posting....NEXT!
    oops
    Fight the Power!

president of the US is obviously one of the hardest jobs in the world .. especially at the moment .. anyone who can do it needs a pat on the back. I always ask myself if he is neglecting domestic affairs and putting all his time to the war on terror or is it all directly related?

what do you AO members think?
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there