Thread: The Echo Of Life

Post The Echo Of Life

I wanted to share this with everyone.

The Echo Of Life.

A man and his son were walking through the forest, when suddenly the boy trips, and feeling a sharp pain, yells "Ahhhh!". Supprised, he hears a voice comming from the mountain, "Ahhhh!"

Filled with curiosity, he screams: "Who are you?", but the only answer her receives is, "Who are you?"

This makes him angry, so he screams: "You are a coward!", but the only reply is "You are a coward!"

He looks at his father, asking: "Dad, what is going on?"
    Son, the man replies, Pay attention, the he screams, "I admire you"

The voice answers, "I admire you"

The father shouts: "You are wonderful" and the voice replies: "You are wonderful"

The the father explains. people call this Echo, but truly it is Life. Life always gives you back what you give out. life is a mirror of your actions. if you want more love, give more love. if you want more kindness, give more kindness. If you want people to be patient and respective, give patience and respect. This rule of nature applies to every aspect of out lifes.

Life always gives you back what you give out. your life is not a coinsidence, but a mirror of your own doings.

TN123
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Impressive and very emotianal. Cool, some people could take a good example from your story there tn123.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Ok. i just got negged because someone assumed that i made it up.

I did not make this up and i take no credit for this. sorry if i didnt say i didnt make this up. and the reaon i didnt cite the source was that i found it one my hdd and it was just i file i got from the net and hadent had a look at.

i appologise again, i didnt make this up and i should have said i didnt.

TN123
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

The Iceman Cometh
    Here are some sources:

http://weeinspirations.com/echo.html
    http://www.bustami.ca/Echo.htm

Just some advice... Some people here get kinda anal about citing sources. If you find something and you don't know where it came from, just find it online and link to that source...

AJ

I wanted to share this with everyone.

The Psychology.

A man and his son were walking through the forest, when suddenly the boy trips, and feeling a sharp pain, yells "Ahhhh!". Supprised, he hears a voice comming from the mountain, "Hahaha!"

Filled with curiosity, he screams: "Who are you?", but the only answer her receives is, "Shut up!"

This makes him angry, so he screams: "You are a coward!", but the only reply is "You're a six year old that can't walk."

He looks at his father, asking: "Dad, what is going on?"
    Son, the man replies, Pay attention, the he screams, "Stop ****in with my son!"

The voice answers, "Why?"

The father shouts: "Or I'll shoot your brains out with this shutgun here!" and the voice replies: "Oh, yeah.... well, you do have a shotgun in your hands....i'm sorry...."

The the father explains. people call this arguing and threatening, but truly it is Psychology. Psychology always gives you back what you want it to give, if you know how. Psychology always produces reactions to your actions. if you want more love, then act like you love the person you want love from. if you want more kindness, give more money. If you want people to be patient and respective, make them fear you. This rule of nature applies to every aspect of our lifes.

People don't always give you back what you give out. your life is not a coinsidence, but a result of your own doings.

Hey.... that's just my version of the story.
    Bleh.