Thread: Hacker Tracker

Hacker Tracker

Hey All,

Thought that I would share this web page with all the AOers interested in setting up their own Honeypot:

http://www.tracking-hackers.com/

The site contains various Whitepapers, Opensource Honeypot Downloads, Presentations etc..

Enjoy!
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

hi... I just bought that book last night and I recommend to anyone who wanna learn honeypot.
    You can even test your own honeypot, that's what I've read in the book and I'm going to try that CD/tools (bonus for that book) this weekend.
    Thanks for the link soggybottom...

cheerss
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Thanx alot soggy bottom, that is really a good site to get started with on honey pots or honey nets.

I find the subject honey pot to be most interesting since it can be a very rich and informative source to computer security. thanx again.

Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Thanx for sharing that site, we were just starting to look for something on honeypots.

Thanx again.

thx, SoggyBottom for this site.
    8-]