Thread: biting the hand that feeds you

biting the hand that feeds you

biting the hand that feeds you

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/...N/breakingnews

Associated Press

During the past week, UN human-rights investigators have been probing reports of cannibalism in Congo's northeastern Ituri province. Forces of the rebel Congolese Liberation Movement (MLC) and its allied Congolese Rally for Democracy-National (RCD-N) are accused of killing and eating Pygmies living in dense tropical forests.

The two rebel factions often hire Pygmies to hunt food for them in the forests as they concentrate on fighting to oust the rival rebel Congolese Rally for Democracy-Liberation (RCD-ML) from mineral-rich areas of Ituri province, a UN official familiar with the probe said.

If the expert hunters return empty-handed, rebel troops kill and eat them, the official said.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

these are rebel forces? it certainly it revolting!

can these guys honestly think they can run a nation?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

If the expert hunters return empty-handed, rebel troops kill and eat them, the official said.
    This is true many parts of Africa but not all eat humans. I think it is very uncivilize but that is there way of life i guess. I don't think rebels are suppose to do this. Now about the human eating, i can't say we don't have an Americans who don't enjoy human meat ( if you keep up with news you would know who i am talking about) I feel sorry for them and they seriously need help, but there is nothing i can do about it, it is stuff like this that some Americans will hear, and just assume that all Africans eat human meat, well the uneducated Americans will think this. -Ebo

Tedob1,

Obviously not. They're nuts!!! Eating other humans flesh? Aghhh!!! That's disgusting.

A known considered "useful cannibalism" in the world was form my own country (maybe some of you know it) of a plane that crashes over "The Andes Mountains", full of rugby players from a team in Uruguay, and they stayed there while all the world was looking for them but can't find them, and when the food went out, below snow storms, cold, etc., they had to eat frozen meat from the bodies of their own friends and relatives that already have died to remain alive.
    Some of them could resist alive until helps arrived many, many days later.

Cannibalism... what a hateful word.

Bye.

Originally posted here by -DaRK-RaiDeR-

Obviously not. They're nuts!!! Eating other humans flesh? Aghhh!!! That's disgusting.

It's not bad with a little garlic, a few herbs and a carton of beer.....

I don't think eating your neighbor is right. Somehow, I hope I'm not alone.

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

what could be on their minds, could it be they feel the pygmy is "less than human"? is this a form of bigotry im not aware of?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

dont bite the hand that feeds you

In parts of the Philippines monkey's brain's with the top of the skull cut off to make it easier to eat at the table is a delicacy. I am reminded of our old friend Hannibal Lecter's word "I'm having an old friend for dinner." Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

cannibalism is an old and uncivilized way of life... no matter what the reason is humans should not kill eachother... however I'm sure that human flesh tastes quite good, however, it's a sickening thought...
    I am sure that the rebels think very little of the pygmies, they're just a tool... if the had had a dog which could find food for them it would be the same...

but setting a side the fact that most people wouldn't like to eat human flesh, the more important thing is that the rebels kill the pygmy...
    that's the really bad part... the ppl in Africa probably all have some sort of religion and in many many religion a dead body is no longer valuable... the soul leaves a dead being.. when killing a person u only kill the flesh but the soul u can't harm... (buddisme, hinduisme, Christianity, many tribe religions believe's in this...)
    so eating the corpse aint bad (disgusting but not bad seen from their point of view).. but they kill the pygmy like he was an animal.. that's what outta frighten ppl... hehe.. but I guess most ppl just saw Hannibal so they get hung on the word "cannibalisme"... but this is something controlled by religion and culture.. in China they eat dogs.. In Africa some ppl prefer human flesh... In nearly any civilized country this is considered sick, and so I think it should be... but we have to understand why they do it.. what would be interesting to find out would be what religion there is in the area...

well... my 2 cents anyway
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Banned
    I've always wondered what a German tastes like...
    The German daily Bild reports that the victim, from Berlin, had seen an advertisement on the internet which said: "Seeking young, well-built men aged 18 to 30 to slaughter."

The victim, a computer engineer, then sold all his possessions including a car before disappearing, the paper reports.
    o0o! A computer engineer!

you know why cannibals dont eat clowns?
    they taste funny.

im sure a computer engineer would be a bit "$"-ey.

and these are the rebels we are giving guns and tanks to? are these people our allies? so if we dont give them enough weapon, they'll eat us too? that just goes to show just how dire the situation has gotten over there. these people werent always cannibals, im sure, but when the goin gets bad, the tough eat the rest.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?