Alright well I have a love for computers, especially for computer security. I try to spend as much time learning about computer security as much as possible. But their is so much information, it seems near impossible to learn everything. I stumble upon a topic, to be only sidetracked to another topic I must understand first. I read so much and remember very little. I read books like Counter-Hack and Hacking Exposed. Which is way out of my league mostly because I don't want to do anything I dont' understand. (and these books are mostly references) So ive been directed to learning TCP/IP. In which right now i'm trying to know perfectly.

And then I come to the Antionline Forums. Where everyone here is GOD in computers. To me, this is very depressing. Compared to my friends I know a lot, then I come here, and it seems to me that I know next to nothing.

So what i'm trying to get at is how long has everyone been in computer security and how old is everyone? (if you don't want to say..thats fine with me).

I'm 17 and been into computer security since about 15.

(and i'm sorry for the Lame post)