Sorry Everybody!!!

Thread: Sorry Everybody!!!

Unhappy Sorry Everybody!!!

First of all i would like to say that this post IS NOT meant to carry on a flame war from a post that has been closed!!!!!!!!!!! but I would like to say thank you for all those people who stuck up for me in my most recent post and im very sorry i got you guys negged just for stating your opinion even though it wasnt with the "popular crowd" and i appreciate everybody who posted even if it was against me, a forum wouldnt be anything without more than one side that post had very high ratings, but i know many of you got flamed and your antipoint status probably went down the hole with mine and im very sorry about that, i would also like to agree with allenb1963(sorry if i misspelled the name) when he said

"If you don't like what I have to say, then put me on your ignore list and quit reading my posts. If you don't like my opinion, be man enough to say it to my face in a thread instead of being a coward and doing it through the AP system like you've been doing for the past few months. Don't worry though, I'm not holding my breath....I've already figured out that you don't have the courage or depth of character to do something as honorable as that. Grow up and get a life, LAMER."

you shouldnt negg people just because you dont like their opinion, if you dont understand something somebody said ask them about it in the forum, dont negg them.If thats the kind of person you are, then set me or whoever on ignore and dont read our posts. somebody once said, and i think somebody here has it as their signature: "I dont believe what you say, but Ill die for your right to say it." I try to apply that to my life. the AP system wasnt designed for a anonymous way of cussing people out, it was designed for constructional critiscm. The last thing i would like to say is that you should read the whole post before posting, you may find that something somebody says might anger you, but somewhere else in that post it may clear it up, again dont negg them just because you dont agree with them, negg them when they say something totally out of line, or if they say something against your mom.(lol). but anyway does anybody know how many neggs you can get before your banned? Im just curious because i dont know how many more of these controversial posts, and get negged for i can get(true but said in humor lol) well bye! and im sorry but im only going to be able to post things on this topic til around 4:30 cause tomorrow im going to be working all day!
    Share on Google+

Stop worrying about it, knoledgesponge. You have a long ways to go before you get banned. Despite those who tend to abuse it, the AP system really is just a guage to let you know when your words have hit a nerve here at AO. If you haven't guessed by now, the AP system itself is one big exposed nerve. Just leave it alone. Sure, you may get attacked for no reason by some people who just want to be jerks, but instead of commenting about it, just suck it up and move on. If you bring it up, chances are you'll just get even more negative attention. If you really want to voice your opinion about the AP system, wait until you've got some greens to spare, although my best advice to you would be to just ignore the AP system. It may seem hard when you don't have many greens to work with, but if you just continue to ask good questions or post factual and intelligent answers to other posts, you shouldn't ever have a problem.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */
    Share on Google+

well its not really as much th neggs that i care about, its the principle of the matter.
    Share on Google+

Has anyone ever heard of the First Amendment? You know, the one that grants the right to free speech! Sponge, you shouldn't be afraid of what people think just for coming up with an issue you wanted considered.
    Share on Google+

thats what i thought too,lol that right doesnt always exist when you cant see the person, dont know who they are, and dont know where they are coming from, and there is always the issue of getting banned from the site.
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?
    Share on Google+

You worry a lot, Knoledgesponge, but I have to admit you've got guts to apologize. Although the closed post was only because of you voicing your opinion on a matter, it obviously offended a few people and I find it very good that you apologized to them. See you around.

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]
    Share on Google+