Thread: Content Advisor???????

Question Content Advisor???????

On my mother's computer she cannot get on A web page, a window comes up saying
    "Content Advisor-http://www.google.com" Then it also says "This page may contain some or all of the following and it give you 3 options", then it says This page does not have a rating" and then it says "If you still want to see this site, someone must type in the supervisor password". She has windows 2000 and has a cable modem. Putting in the administrative password works, but you have to enter it for each web page you go on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Jaidyn

I assume you are using IE.
    Go to Tools|Internet Options then click on the tab labeled "Content" and at the top will be a box with the title Content Advisor. Click on the settings button and adjust the settings an necessary...

hope this helps

well , correct me if i'm wrong.

go to Tools>internet options>content>content advisor.
    just check the "enable" or "settings" if activated.
    you can adjust the level from a sliding bar, get them all to zero level. hope it works now
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Thank you Very Much!!! It worked. I feel so stupid, I was making it more difficult then it was.
    I was looking deep into the operating system. Again, Thanks!!!
    Jaidyn

No need to feel foolish, sometimes the answer is right there in front of you and it takes some one else to point it out