crappy european adsl lags like hell and england people with crappy 56k dumbasses

Thread: crappy european adsl lags like hell and england people with crappy 56k dumbasses

Banned

crappy european adsl lags like hell and england people with crappy 56k dumbasses

in england where i lIVE mostly people r with a 1. a shitty 56k isp or 2. with a expensive crapy adsl company and go online and lag like ****in hell they r so stupid to go with cable dsl SUCKS people who go with dsl or 56k are total dumbasses they make the ****in game lag its anoyin plus people from german there ping is unstable for **** sake it goes like from 170ms to 700ms gez crappy european dsl it sucks caBle is the best we r stupid we think dsl is good .... BAH

o yea in england we got faggets who r total **** dumbasses and horrible people with a 56k to serve them right to have a slow connection and skinny poor shits england is a nice poor shity nation i rather live in america.<!

DUMBASS ENGLAnd WE HAVE INTERNET SERVE THAT AT HIGH SPEEEEEEEED

CABLE DONT U GET IT U POOR FAGGETS
    Share on Google+

Was there a point to this post?
    - Maverick
    Share on Google+

Banned
    i hate ****ING EUROPE THE INTERNET AND EVERY THING HERE SUCKS THIS PLACE SUCKS PEOPLE SUCKS

O WELL dumbasses all ways get what they want :P nice and laggy no wonder they behave bad bHAHAHAH

SORRY but it anoys me :/
    Share on Google+

Banned
    So move from Europe if your so tired of it. What is the point of the post.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    because i hate ****ing ADSL AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT AND **** 56K

IT COSTS TO MUCH

CABLE IS BETTER BUT IN AMERICA YOU HAVE LIKE 10000 RIP OF 56K ISPS AND LOADS OF RIP OF DSL ISPS AND RIP OF CABLE ISPS MAN DOES THAT SUCK OR DONT U GET CONFUSED

I LIKE KOREA BUT THERE POPULATION IS 2/3 ON ADSL 512K NOW DOES THAT GIVE U A IDEA WHILE AMERICA IS BEHIDE AND UK AND EVERYBODY ELSE SO LETS ENJOY NET AND SURF BORD AND FIND A ****IN VIRUS AND DIE
    Share on Google+