Freedom Downtime DVD

Thread: Freedom Downtime DVD

Freedom Downtime DVD

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the movie "freedom Downtime" on DVD. If it exists, where can I get it. I know it has not been officially released according to 2600.com, at least not as of a few weeks ago.

Also, if anyone has seen it at defcon or somewhere else, I would appreciate it if you could post a quick summary or review and even an opinion about it (good or bad). I have been wanting to buy it, but it only available on VHS, and these days, who the hell has a VCR?

Banned
    Go to the 2600 site that's where I got my copy on DVD! Last I heard they were going fast.that was a month ago. where do U seen the fisrt time premiere moives "Lord of the Rings- The Twin Towers" to download. Hehe!

I just looked at 2600.com and I can only find the link to the VHS version.

Well, if anyone happens to come across it on DVD, please let me know

I just went to the 2600 site. All that I could find for sale were the VHS copies.
    Could the DVD copies be sold out ?

i couldnt find any reference to it on dvd. i got vcd, cd, vhs, some poor guy who finally found it on kazaa and couldnt get to it because of firewalls and this:

http://www.2600.com/news/view/article/1097

no. they dont have a dvd yet..

We intend to come out on DVD eventually but don't hold your breath. We have a magazine and a conference to organize, after all.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?