Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virus Encyclopedia-OUR work--ALL THE VIRUSES HERE

{sniff}I still think that this is a good idea, but as long as you don't want it, i accept your opinion (because your opinion worths, for you i made that thread) and i stop that thread here, os i'm asking the administrator of the forum to close this thread.
    Thank you and sorry... {/sniff}

I think that the Symantec Virus Encyclopedia http://securityresponse.symantec.com...r/vinfodb.html
    should cover everything anyone needs.
    [shadow]The hunter who chases two rabbits catches neither[/shadow] - Zen Master

All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.

I think that the Symantec Virus Encyclopedia http://securityresponse.symantec.co...er/vinfodb.html
    should cover everything anyone needs.
    I agree. With the 50,000+ virii out there with hundreds more written everyday (not to mention exploits), I think the proper web pages such as Symantec, F-Secure and CERT will serve such purposes better IMHO

albn

You're right. It was my fault to make this thread. sorry again...

Thumbs up Re: Virus Encyclopedia-OUR work--ALL THE VIRUSES HERE

Originally posted here by ii-monk
    This the proluge of this thread.

This thread is going to be a very useful virus encyclopedia, where everyone can find details about a virus and the way to "DELETE" it. It will have OUR work, but experts too. You can send here any news about antivirus programmes too. Everything yours is welcome.

Thank you for letting me tell these all.
    Thanks...
    i would love for this too happen because some vz..i have a problem wit contact me and let me kno if u have any thing on tha vz..attitude and how i can delete it and source codes 4 if sirknight.asirknightar@yahoo..messenger asap!!u have my vote!!!!!
    i glad someone is doing this u have my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!sirknight

ii-monk this would be a great idea if you could get it made sticky. like the tutorials index but i dont think anyone is going to go threw the trouble of posting it twice. then of course you'd need someone who could keep it updated.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Good idea... if any moderator read this please reply if i can make a sticky thread. Thanks.