AntiOnline Harrassment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Harrassment

AntiOnline Harrassment

I'm sorry if I upset whoever in is this "JBF" deal. I have been getting comments (Red/Grey) stating all sorts of JBF facts or comments along with e-mails and PM's. "JBF why'd you get banned" "JBF welcome back" "are you really JBF". Is this JBF charecter famous or something?

(Please stop with the JBF - GEEESSSSHHHH!)

Never...I repeat, never, complain about antipoints in forums. Why? You'll get in a tighter mess than you were in before.

[P.S. - Don't focus your cyberlife here in Antionline around antipoints. They mean nothing. And nobody cares anyway...]
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Please. Don't bitch about antipoints! I understand that your upset but no body likes a winer

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Developer Extraordinar
    I agree with [WebCarnage] and silentstalker. There's been to much bitching on the forums lately. If you don't like you AP status, then post better stuff. If your disagree with someone, there's no need to start a flame war. Just chat, don't whine, and post good. I barley ever post on the forums, becasue, there are too many people whine about AP's someone telling or doing something to them, such as kicking the out of #antionline or sedning them the kill message on irc.antionline.com, or something like that. And it got on my nerves. I mean, I love Antionline, don't get me wrong, but there's been to many people whining. Not to point anyont out.

Lates all;

-MicroBurn
    Come to UnError.com

Banned
    Info Tech Geek, I'll have to agree stop bitching and post better stuff. Don't center life around AP

Just let it go, Joey Batch File....

LOL Conf1rm3d_K1ll..

Info Tech Geek and JBF have the same birthday.. is it just a coincidence ?

am I bitching about ANTIPOINTS or about all these Freekn' JBF comments....

So, just because I happen to have been born on the same day, I should be harrassed for something he did? My cousin was born exactly one day a full 24 hours to the minute before me. Does that mean she could be JBF also?

er0k
    Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    Just let it go, Joey Batch File....
    you have no idea how right you are :P

Guys, until u can prove he's JBF or whoever, why harass him? I know he bitched about AP's, but he also had a valid reason. The JBF comments are probably bothering him, and they are in his PM's as well. Just leave the poor guy alone!
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!