Why is this happening ?

Thread: Why is this happening ?

Why is this happening ?

Hey all it has came to my attention that some one has been signing my name to negative antipoint assignments.Qwerty_smith informed me of this i apologize to qwerty_smith but it wasnt me who gave you that AP assignment.I didnt think i bothered people that much here for them to do something like this to me so to the person signing my name to AP please come forward and tell me the problems that you are having with me instead of giving out unfair antipoint assignments to user's here they dont deserve the negs so dont give them to them if you really must neg some one in-spite of me neg me not the user's if any one else has had an AP assignment with my name tagged to it contact me through PM and hopefully we can resolve the issue
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/
    Share on Google+

Wow, this is seriously getting ridiculous. Perhap's this person could be the same person pestering allenb1963. Either way, someone (or a few people) is causing serious trouble and should stop. This kind of thing isn't "cute", it's really lame.

Prodikal and Allenb1963: Best thing to do is to definitely let JP know so he can help you. I'm extremely sorry that this kind of thing is happening, but JP will probably handle the situation. My respect goes to both of you for this sad situation that some pissant is putting you through.
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+

I think its terrible what's happening with people signing other people's names on AP assignments. Really, we should have a feature where we have to use our account names or just choose to be anonymous. No one would believe an anonymous user saying they were someone else. Or that if we wanted to send a message with the assignment we had to use our account... just a thought.

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]
    Share on Google+

Well, this problem seems to not reach an end then. It doesn't matter how long we discuss about it and tell this persons to stop doing this... but it's getting worst day by day.

I ask myself, what does the people that is doing this win? NOTHING!!! So stop doing this sh*t!!!

Why don't you read old threads about APs to know what AntiPoint System was made for?

Green when deserved and neg when deserved too, but don't FALSIFY other good members names.

Bye.
    Share on Google+

What kind of chickensh*t kiddie bothers to play such stupid games? Grow up and stand behind your own opinions! If you feel someone deserves a neg, sign it with your own name or don't sign it at all! Trying to cause trouble for others is a pathetic thing to do! Just grow up, please, the rest of us don't care what your beef is.
    Share on Google+

Old Fart
    /me smells something rotten in Denmark (no offense intended to our Dainish friends) and it ain't the fish.

I hate to hear that you are having the same problem Prodigal...lets just keep on keeping on and hope for the best. I have comfidence that this matter will get resolved sooner or later.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...
    Share on Google+

Exactly. The only thing is that really the AP system is so anonymous it is difficult tracking the violators down. Well I mean we can narrow it down to who's an ass and who's not but other than that... :-\

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]
    Share on Google+

well. i certainly didnt expect this kind of reaction.

isnt this how certain memeber got banned in the first place?
    ahem: jbf aka joey aka joey_batch_file aka whatever else he called himself, ac1dsp3ctrum to name a few...

low down crap like this happens all the time. no hard feelings here. i'm sure there is a way to find the offending party (if need be). thats what security people do anyway....
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?
    Share on Google+