Thread: Im not sure what category this goes in....

Question Im not sure what category this goes in....

i think this might belong in the newbe question section, but im not sure. well anyway i was wondering, does anybody know how you go from AO newbe to higher up? is from APs,how much your on the site, or from posting?just trying to soal up some knowledge like a true sponge lol(sorry for the corny joke!)
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

From: http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?s...on=faq&page=3:

he titles under each user's name give you a quick look at how much a user has contributed to AntiOnline. The more posts you make, the "better" your title becomes. Currently, the system is broken down as follows:

AntiOnline Newbie - at least 0 posts

AntiOnline Jr. Member - at least 75 posts

AntiOnline Member - at least 175 posts

AntiOnline Addict - at least 275 posts
    At this level, a user can use the AO Addicts Forum

AntiOnline Senior Member - at least 400 posts

Site administrators and moderators have custom titles under their names instead of one of the above designations.
    It's in the site FAQ.

hope this helps...

albn

yes it does thanks alot!!!!

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    You mean to tell me, you've posted 33 times, been a member since October 2002 and you don't know how to use the FAQ section? If I remember correctly, it was recommended when you first registered here, to check out the FAQ section. No offense, but you have got to be kidding me. This is pure and total laziness on your behalf. I for one, hate this kind of bullshit.

You know,I'll do you a favor, check this link out, and read 'How to not look stupid', apparently you haven't yet.
    http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?s...=faq&page=6#39

an AO Quick Tip - The readme and FAQ files are there for a reason. - Remote Access

By the way, IF you had done 2 minutes of research you would have found:
    Site FAQ -> Reading and Posting Messages ->What Are The Titles Under Everyone's Name?

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

well thank you ShagDevil for those cozy word of encouragement!its people like you that made cool people like infectionagenda want to leave and people like you who get people wanting to learn banned.but thank you for the suggestion, thats the one thing in your post i appreciate. your right i didnt think therefore i asked a question without researching it first im sorry.But at least you marked your post as hidden.
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Well I am new here and I haven't posted much, but why does it matter what your "status" is? I mean it's really stupid to worry, you are what you are. We are all here to learn and better ourselves and maybe learn how to protect our data from outsiders and to learn why and how things work like they do. We aren't here to earn a rank or look better in other people's eyes, if you are I'm sorry to inform you that you are here for all of the wrong reasons. That's just my personal opinion.

melakii
    \"I am trying to beat it but it is a losing fight.\" - My dad said this the day before he died. I will make him proud.