spyware and us goverment

Thread: spyware and us goverment

spyware and us goverment

hey guys! the king of paranoia is back with another post that EVERYBODY has an opinion on and i want all of them. Many of you know alot more about this topic than i do so plz excuse me if i sound like an idiot!lol! OK now....the us goverment has active spyware spying on supposed terrorists and whoever else they want, the latter is just speculation. Carnivore is a basically a internet traffic filter that has only openly been used in cooperation with ISPs who choose to cooperate, all ISPs have a choice whether to cooperate or not but they have to provide the necessary info that the goverment requests, if they cant do that, then they dont have a choice about carnivore.
    Magic lantern, is basically a goverment funded trojan.period.
    Echelon(i know i have the name wrong) is used for foreign spying, if u live in europe, i hear echelon has had the most controversy there too, the us goverment has been accused of using it for industrial espionage,the truth of these accusations im not sure of.
    Omnivore I think is a seperate predessor to carnivore, but im not sure because ive been told that omnivore is the name of the suite of spyware that they all belong in.
    Now dont get me wrong the US goverment isnt the only one with spyware but do u want the goverment spying on you? is it just for security and therefore necessary? I want your opinions.

again the above is just how I understand them, i dont know eerything on the subject, so if any of you wold like to enlighten me i would be open.

Carnivore, Magic Lantern, Echelon and others are the ones we "know" exist. The gov't isn't going to tell you "all" their secrets. Besides, unless they can rid my Hotmail account of increasing my penis size while watching Jenny and Tammy get it on with college sorority sluts who can reduce my debts, I have other things to worry about!
    I\'d rather die on my feet than live my life on my knees.

(Emiliano Zapata, a Mexican revolutionary in the early 1900s)

ya your right about that the goverment isnt going to tell us everything, but about u not caring thats your opinion and all i did was state mine.
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Banned
    Well, I care and it's truly an invasion of privacy they tell the masses all the time this is for security against terriosts but, in reality it is for their spy projects on us(the masses) this nation is getting like the former Soviet Union with their KGB. firestarter5 that is what governments won't U to do is sit back and don't care. That way they can dictate to U cause U don't care. When U finally do cause your freedom are taken away completely it's to late cause U didn't care at first.