Thread: Netilla vulnerabilities

Netilla vulnerabilities

Is anyone one aware of any vulnerabilities for the Netilla program? Not the Gnutella file sharing program but the alternative VPN solution. Any default passwords or any other known weaknesses would be extremely helpful to know.

could you give a little more information on this program and what it does and why you want people to bring to your attention the vulnerabilites that it may or may not have. also could you explain a bit more as to why any other weaknesses would be extremely helpful to know? for example, why you need to be aware of a weakness and what if anything you intend to do if you discover or are made aware of something. will anything do, like a compatibility issue with windows me or does it have to be more specific like the default passwords that you mentioned.
    i have no idea what the program does, and i ain't checking now, so i just thought i'd try and clear up some things that no doubt others would want specifics on aswell.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Yea, what are your intentions on known vunberabilites, and this is not the proper place to post this.

The reason I want to find known vulnerabilities with the program is because I am a jr security analyst at a security consulting firm. We are doing an asessment for a client who uses this program and would like to make them aware of all the risks involved. I tried all the other normal information gathering procedures but there seems to be very little information on this program out there. I came here as a last hope to see if anyone has encountered Netilla before.

Here is a brief description of what Netilla does. More complete documents can be found on their web site www.netilla.com. The Netilla® Service Platform is the industry's leading SSL VPN appliance that enables companies to provide secure remote and intranet access to ANY application - Windows®, UNIX®/Linux®, or mainframe - via a standard browser. Our appliance combines thin-client technology, SSL encryption and a flexible, powerful authentication and authorization framework. The benefits: rapid deployment, minimized network exposure and lower maintenance costs than traditional VPNs - with unrivaled ease of use.

Hope this helps give you some idea on what info I'm after.

So any results from your research on Netilla vulnerabilities?