S-Video Problem

Thread: S-Video Problem

S-Video Problem

I hooked up my computer to my Tv through S-Video. I then set the TV as the primary display device. I go to play a movie with Divx and it looks perfectly fine on the TV, however when I make it full screen, the movie goes slanted in various parts(and it never did this before)

It seems that the movie isn't shaping to the TV correctly.

Any ideas?
    The command completed successfully.

\"They drew first blood not me.\"

What video card do you have? Have you tried updating your drivers to the last ones?

Try to watch the movie using a RCA audio/video cable and see if it makes the same problem.

I too have had problems with this. But mine was set as secondary, not primary.
    I have a Nvida Gforce 4 w/ all the goodies and output options.

I fixed my problem with setting the resolution differently so the tv will understand that format.

It took me some trial and error to get it to work, so I can't tell you the resolution to use.
    All of em are different.

I would also recommend getting the latest drivers.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.