Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women Drivers

Yes, they were funny...but Phish...the woman on the boat...OMG. HOW would you manage to do something like that?! I almost woke my hubby up laughing at that one.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

er0k
    funny pics but i just dont see the humour in specifying "Womyn" Males make more stupid mistakes driving, e.g. the car insurance rates for males are much higher... hrm... wonder who the morons are as a gender!

Tell ya something about women, lol dont mind, my girlfriend's mom did this while she was talking to her insurance agent. She had got her barn burnt and said "i want my money from your company"

Agent : Miss, we dont give money like that. First we'd like to see the place, re-evaluate the damage and then give you a new barn with strikingly similiar features.

She said " in that case, just cancel the insurance policy on my husband"

For those who didnt get that in the first go, like i didnt, it means, that since i dont want a new husband with strikingly similiar features, in case he meets an accident, please cancel the policy on him.

Edit : Somebody negged me and said "offense taken", is it sweet_angel ? lol
    That's the only other active lady on the website who hasnt said anything on the
    post. ermm..didnt want to offend anybody though.
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"