Make someone fallin in luv with u. The power of txt messaging
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make someone fallin in luv with u. The power of txt messaging

Make someone fallin in luv with u. The power of txt messaging

Please feel free to add more.

U should see me, im smiling cause im thinking of u.xxxxxxx

Happy new year, wishin u 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of fun,365 days of laughter, 8760 hrs of good luck, 525600 min of joy, 31536000 sec of success.

can i say, ur 1 of a kind and 24/7 ur on my mind!

I love u with my heart, my body n soul, this love 4 u i can not control, the game aint over its just begun, i'll keep on playin coz i no ur the one

if a big fat man comes late at night into your room and wants to pack you in his bag, don't worry, i told santa that i want you for christmas!!!

In my dreams i dream of you of all the things that we could do, an in my heart i yearn for more of the sweetest person who i adore, but most of all the things i miss is giving u a goodnite kiss xxx

U r sexy, u r fine, the only thing u aint is mine!

One day you will ask me what is more important to me you or my life i will say my life and you will walk out and leave me not even realising that YOU ARE MY LIFE!!!

Do u take me 2 b ur lawful txt m8, 2 have & 2 hold in rich quotes & horny jokes, in txt matrimony & in poor signal, til low battery & no reception do us part?

Once upon a time,somthing happened 2me.It was the sweetest thing that ever could b,it was a fantasy,a dream come true.It was the day i met u!

If u love me like u told me, please b careful wiv my heart. u can take it just dont break it, or my world will fall apart!

If i could be an angel, i would make ur every wish come true. But im only human, just a girl who's lovin u!!!

Too many stars in the skies, too many tears that have left my eyes. Too many boys out in the blue, but they are nothing compared to you!

when im alone,lying in my bed all sorts of things come into my head like why do i love u as much as i do the i realise its because you are you!XxX

I love you more today than i did yesterday, but not as much as i will tomorrow

In my dreams i dream of you of all the things that we could do, an in my heart i yearn for more of the sweetest person who i adore, but most of all the things i miss is giving u a goodnite kiss xxx

You can fall from a mountain, u can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is in love wid me. -x-

LoVe Is LiKe ThE WiNd, YoU CaN't SeE It, BuT YoU CaN Feel It.

to the world you are one person but to me u are the world!

There r 6billion people around the world. I dont know y i keep txting u. maybe because 5,999,999,99 can't single you!!!

Baby i love you, and everything you do...if anything ever happened, ill always be there to comfort u thru! x-x-x

@}--`-,> This rose will never fade and die.It will last 4ever just like my love for u!

I wish i woz a teddy bear which lay upon ur bed so evrytime u cuddled it u cuddled me instead

if i got a pound for every time i looked at u i would be a billionaire by now.

I'v got your back and you've got mine, ill help you out anytime, to see you hurt to see you cry, makes me weep n wonna die, ill be right here till the end cuz ur my love n my bestfriend. xx<3xx

if i could re-arrange the alphabet:id put u and i together!!

I love you, you love me, in my heart you'll alwayz be, here or there, near or far my love will be wherever you are!

lying awake alone in bed i think of u and hug my pillow instead. i miss u wid all my heart and soul 4ever.

Everyone says you only ever fall in love once but thats not true cuz every time i hear your voice i fall in love all over again

There is a place within my heart that only you can fill. You had my love right from the start and i know you always will! xXxXx

is ur dad a crook ……because he stole the stars and put them into your eyes

Ilove you, i love you, i love you almighty, i wish ur pyjamas were next to my nighty! Dont be mistaken, dont be misled, i ment on the clthes line, not in the bed!!

Last night I looked up at the stars And matched each one with a reason why I love you I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars

If i cud be anything i wud b ur tears!So that i cud b born in ur eyes,live down ur cheeks and die on ur lips!

If I planted a flower for every time I thought of u my garden would bloom 4eva! x x x x

you are

You can close your eyes to things you dont want to see, but you can't close your Heart to things you dont want to feel.

i realy need u,in my hart not miles apart,i dun want 2be free,i jus want u 2 be wiv me,u dont av a clue,but ?? im fallin inluv wiv u

On a silent nite when friends r few, i close my eyes n think of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish u were here!

4give my eyes 4 admiring u. u stole my heart the moment I saw u call me crazy, call me insane each time my heart beats it mentions ur name.

If a kiss was a rain drop,id send u showers.If a hug was a second,id send u hours.If a smile was water,id send u the sea.If love was a person,id semd u me!

i think your cool i think your great,
    i luv you 2 pieces coz your my mate,
    always & 4 eva in my heart,
    lets just hope we never drift apart!

someone,sumwhere dreams of your smile, when thinkin of you, knows life is worth while, so when your lonely, remember its true, that someone sumwhere is thinking of you!

A girl and a guy can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other..Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever...

God is so wise that He never created friends with pricetags,because if he had ,I could never have afforded a PRECIOUS ANGEL LIKE YOU!

roses are red, violets are blue, theres a space in my heart especially for you.

Are you a mum? I am not a dad! Maybe you could help me with that!

Loving *U* is like breathing…….how can i stop

Another month, another yr, another smile, another tear another winter a summer 2....... but there will neva b another u x x x x x x x x

ia asked god for a flower, he sent me a tree. i asked god for a tree, he sent me a forest. i aksed god for a gorgeous guy, he sent me YOUR number xXx

ur legs mustb really tired coz u ave been runnin through my mind all day

Friends r angels that come from above, they'r sent our way as gifts of luv, so if ur down & cant fink wot 2 do, always remember i'll b there 4 u!

U R Sexy
    U r Fine
    I fink about u all da time

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z 'oopz imiss u'

If my heart was the size of the universe, It still would not be big enough to hold the love i have for u!

i wrote ur name in the sand but it got washed away,i wrote ur name in da sky but it got blown away, i wrote ur name in my heart where it will stayxx

i cnt txt u roses,nor fax u my heart, id email u kisses but wed still b apart,i luv u 2bits just wish u culd c,i care 4 u so much u mean da world 2 me xxxxx

It's true luv that bonds people together, my luv for u will last forever, i'm not askin for a date dinner or dine, all im askin is for u 2 b mine !!

A silent look, a crystal tear, a simple wish that u were here, in my arms where u belong, if only I could hold u all night long ! xx

Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep? Wen we dream? Wen we kiss? Its becoz da most special things in life r unseen...Wen i close my eyes i see you.

smile if u arnt wearin any underwear.
    dint think u were!

God in Heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile,sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this. Xx

ive seen angels in the sky,ive seen snow fall in july.i have seen things u only imagine 2 c or do but still saw nothin sweeter than u XxX

Do you believe in LOVE at first sight or do I have to walk by again ?

my eyez reacted,
    my mind was attracted,
    my heart was affected,
    thousands were rejected,
    but u SEXY were selected!!

U r an angel sent from above, sent by god 4 me to love. So when ur lonely, sad and blue remember i am there 4 you!

Plus bonus

Interesting Thoughts.............

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

6. Never frown, even when your are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

I almost forgot. TWO MORE

Sex is like a maths plus u...subtract the clothes...add the bed...divide the legs + multiply the orgasm...fancy a maths test???

CHINESE BUFFET MENU: *chu sum **** *suc mi pork *lic mi clit *tungsum chick *goo in hand *fuc sum now *gulp sum kum *cho kon it "ENJOY UR MEAL!
    smilies are ON
    Share on Google+

What's happening to AO ?

Somebody please tell me. We can't just let this murder happen.
    Most of you will understand what im talking about.
    Atleast i am not liking it.

\"I have a 386 Pentium.\"
    Share on Google+

WTF is this? Not to be rude, but i don't think this needs to be posted on this site (
    Last time i checked this was a security site- i can understand getting off-the-subject every once in a while, but this is out of line... I don't like this post!

That's my story, and i'm stickn' to it!
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...
    Share on Google+

know what u mean, is this what all of us are here to talk about?
    there should really be a set place for these posts so when you are after security stuff you can find it. personally i don't really mind, if i don't like something i click back and look for something else, but i can see how some people, [many people even] might be upset by posts talking about love in a security forum.
    Share on Google+

JP will decide the line.
    If he bans whoever posts uselessly for no reason, people are just gonna remain away from the line.
    ERr...only suggesting ;|

Edit : i think tampabay420 deleted his post,
    he was asking who draws the line on such posts ?
    Share on Google+

Share on Google+

See what i mean!

There are many more posts like this on AO...

Personally I don't really care... Why not ? Read Kwiep's post and the one he posted before that one... if you can read dutch :s
    Double Dutch
    Share on Google+

The Great White North
    JP gave us, the members of this community, the power to deal with these type of posts on our own, without his intervention. Suicide this thread and let it die.

Share on Google+

OKay , i dont know how to suicide a thread ?
    How can the members do it ?
    By assigning negative points ? Don't you think that'll be a little too harsh on that one single person. I understand he deserves it, but let's remember everybody's days since they were newbies. Can we suicide it without assigning too many negatives to him ?

Share on Google+

Mickey05 how much crack did you smoke to spurt out that insane babble you're like the demented gangster from Max Payne speaking a lot of nonesense can i ask you a question ? what was that post all about is it supposed to be like a sort of "text message love poem" anyway it was complete and utter useless
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    Share on Google+