Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New members - 'WRONG POSTS' tutorial

New members - 'WRONG POSTS' tutorial

Hello,

Well, it seems new AO members (in their majority) don't care or forget to read the site FAQs and so i have taken my time to choose some threads that could be good examples of what they MUST NOT DO when posting. Here it goes then:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello new members!!!

This thread pretends to show what exactly you shouldn’t do if you want to remain for a long time in AO. Of course a solution could be not posting and just reading, but i think you all want to post in this site to learn, help and be helped, so please be good boys/girls and try to avoid doing these following things.

Note: i extremely recommend you read the thread called “The Ultimate Newbie FAQ!” here by Ennis, (it should be considered the mother of the newbie’s tutorials).

So… avoid posting like this:

ROLL CALL:

- Never introduce yourself like this.

* Example 1 here
    * Example 2 here

WHILE BEING AT AO:

- Never ask us or try to teach us how to hack a victim’s computer and never ask or post really stupid things like "How can i hack hotmail?".

* Example 1 here
    * Example 2 here
    * Example 3 here
    * Example 4 here
    * Example 5 here
    * Example 6 here (provided by alittlebitnumb)
    * Example 7 here (provided by CXGJarrod)

COMPLAINING / ANGRY (AntiPoints & Negs):

- Never complain about the AntiPoints system or neging messages.

* Example 1 (“MOTHER” of this kind of threads) here
    * Example 2 here
    * Example 3 (JP’s advice) here
    * Example 4 here
    * Example 5 here

INSULTING:

- Never insult seniors or any other member in this site.

* Example 1 here

PREJUDGING:

- Do not prejudge members or things before having real evidence or proofs about it.

* Example 1 (the story begins) here
    * Example 2 (the story reaches its end) here
    * Example 3 here

LEAVING AO:

- If you want to leave AO never do this:

* Example 1 here
    * Example 2 here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is all for now. Please, if you know more examples that could be posted here just let me now the thread ID to update the tutorial and put your nick next to the link contribution.

I hope this tutorial helps new members understand a little more about this site.

Thanks.

DKRR

Great examples. This should remain for a while on the main page.

Edit : DR, would you like to edit your post, it's going outta the margins.
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

The Recidivist
    I love stuff like this. To me, irony is what makes the world go round.

Hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

excellent tut DR, good examples for newbies to learn from.

Way to go DarkRaider! Hopefully newbies will actually read this but I seriously doubt it because they never read the other tut's or faq's. But if they don't at least one can always point them in the direction of this post.

Nice examples for them to read as well. Hope it becomes a sticky.

Great post! No "hack hotmail" examples?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

CXGJarrod,

I know there are many threads asking about how to hack Hotmail but i couldn't find them, hence, in the tutorial i ask for your help to find more examples to put in it. So please, just let me know if you find them, OK? Thanks.

By the way, invader is asking me to edit the post, do you know what is wrong about margins? I'm using a screen resolution of 1024x768. I have changed my screen to 800x600 to see if i could find errors but i couldn't. Dou you know what invader means so i can correct it?

Thanks.

DKRR

Great post! No "hack hotmail" examples?
    Here is one: http://www.AntiOnline.com/showthread...hreadid=225785

and that is just from the AO forums. On Google, it yields all kinds of crap. With all the free e-mail servers out there, why are so many focused just on Hotmail? I used to hang in the Hacker Lounge in Yahoo, and people would come in and ask this all the time. I thought it was a passing fad.

I was wrong. BTW, thanks for the post DR.

alittlebitnumb,

Thanks buddy!!!, as promised, you have your contribution posted above.

Bye.

DKRR

Another post that shows why you should not post about hacking hotmail...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...t=hack+hotmail
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)