Thread: My friend has a little problem....

Unhappy My friend has a little problem....

My friend has a problem. He has a paypal account and the password changes on him. He suspects a hacker. He tried to change it but it doen't help. What should he do.

Any help would be apprecated.
    C:\\DOS
    C:\\DOS\\RUN
    RUN\\DOS\\RUN

To find out if someone else is accessing it... try to obtain a list of login times and password change times. They could then compare it to known legit login times and find out if someone else is accessing it.

If that is the case... someone else is accessing it... contact paypal and have the account closed and open a new one with a strong password.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Thanks for the help. My friend will really apprecate it.
    C:\\DOS
    C:\\DOS\\RUN
    RUN\\DOS\\RUN

Oh, I forgot... they could probably tell you which IP(s) accessed the account...

If the IP matches your IP range, then you know who logged in.

If the IP isn't in your IP range... thats another reason to suspect something.

(Of course, if you are using a proxy, that would mess everything up. Test results wouldn't be reliable.)

BTW: Good luck finding out any of this info... From what I've heard... Paypal isn't the most helpful service. They'll take your money, but when it comes to helping you... you have a better chance of getting a problem resolved from a Dell tech support agent.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.