Thread: N someone tell if i was dreaming

N someone tell if i was dreaming

I found this configuration of a computer while reading a magazine!!!can someone tell if i was dreamin or not
    *P4@3.06GHz
    *512 DDR of ram for your own pleasure
    *HDD of 60GB
    *Matrox Craphical Card:::Parhelia 512 with 128MB of ram
    *3LCD screens
    *DVD-rom and cd writer
    Can someone tell if i was dreaming....wake me up if i was....
    Toka Koka: To receive a reward, an equivalent sacrifice has to be made!

No, it's not a dream.
    In fact, even if I have not a lot of money. I would buy something like that if I were to change my pc. I would only replace the Pentium by an AMD, the Matrox card by a Nvidia, the screen by a Llyama or a nokia, and I would perhaps take a bigger hdd (the hdd free space is like a chocolate near a child, it tends to disappear mysteriously).

PCs are horribly expensive, but it's a needed sacrifice in order to have a good one.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

nope, doesn't look like you are dreaming, there are machines out there that would be better than that, this one doesn't even have a DVD burner. because you found it ina advertisement in a magazine would emply to me that it is some kind of "deal"? what was the price? is it particularly special?

the best ones are made yourself, if yourself knows what you are doing.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!