Rambo to fight the Taliban!

Thread: Rambo to fight the Taliban!

Rambo to fight the Taliban!

no its not a joke but it is!

Y'Osama, where you bin?

By JACQUI SWIFT
    Showbiz Reporter

RAMBO is back — and he’s gunning for terror chief Osama bin Laden.

Hollywood veteran Sylvester Stallone is returning as the warrior hero after writing a script himself.

Rambo IV is expected to hit cinemas next year, featuring action in Afghanistan and battles with the Taliban.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003021955,00.html
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Good grief.

[edit] I did not give any points at all to this thread. As a matter of fact, I meant good grief, what a terrible idea for a movie. Guess some people assume too much. Here is a pic of my last 10 antipoints.

Taliban

Tedob1 , 65_289

Yes Good Grief,

It doesn’t make sense does it . I thought Rambo was fighting the Russians with the talibans in Rambo 3.Remember the tank and helicopter scene at the end. Ha Ha Ha……….

Some people will do anything for money!!!!

Dr_Evil

your absolutly right dr_evil ...and with complete disregard for good taste
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

The lemmings with full combat blinders on will flock to see it. I just wonder if the movie will show the Bush admin handing over $43 million to the Taliban in May 2001. 4 months before 9-11. I'm guessing not.
    I\'d rather die on my feet than live my life on my knees.

(Emiliano Zapata, a Mexican revolutionary in the early 1900s)

Talking

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    your absolutly right dr_evil ...and with complete disregard for good taste
    Tedob1, whadaya mean 'no taste'... just check out Rocky's left pinky: The Queen Mother couldn't have done better with a handpainted periwinkle teacup by Royal Doulton!
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003021955,00.html

sounds like an attempt to rekindle an old outofdate career for sly. i suppose it will appeal to those gunho people who think it is cool .. my opinion what a waste of money heh. ill still see it tho it should be funny i always enjoy laughing at stallone especially in rocky where you cant understand one word of his script haha
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there

my appollogies i didn't see that...roflmao