Thread: smiley face

Talking smiley face

I didn't know where to put this, either here or in Tech Humor. I decided here is as good as any.

A man who erased his drunk-driving record from a police computer and replaced it with a winking "smiley face" graphic ended up with a suspended license and a fine when police failed to see the funny side.
    Full Story --> HERE

It's good for a chuckle or two.

Cheers:
    DjM

.... as a cop I do see the funny side of this, got to give the guy 10/10 for enterprise and 0/10 for execution.

I am sure someone (not the drink driver) will be receiving a boot in the rear end for this little effort.

LMFAO

name: the_JinX
    fellony:
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Thats awesome! I don't know why I didn't think of it first!

This one time... at band camp... (not really)

We went down to our local court house/police station with a whole bunch of nonalcoholic beer.

It was the St. Paulie Girl kind that looks exactly like alcoholic... but I failed to pickup on the non-alcoholic printed in very tiny words on the label when I bought it.

We just stood out there drinking it and carying on. We were stumbling and slurring our words so we looked wasted.
    They must have thought they had an easy bust.
    The cops walked up and gave us a hard time for drinking in public and tried to arrest us for "public intoxication" until we pointed out that it didn't contain alcohol. They even gave us the field sobriety test! Only time that I passed one of those things... lol

Then he tried to give us tickets for loitering! It was even in front of a bus stop!
    How can you loiter at a bus stop? Needless to say, they were swearing at us and giving us a hard time so we just got out of there as soon as we could. Man... they don't mess around.
    I always thought you had to have some fun when you are at work... guess they don't think so.

Anyway, we were very bored when we did this.... I figured with as much trouble they give us around our town, we might as give some back.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.