Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free P2P file sharing freeware

Post Free P2P file sharing freeware

I found a new powerfull Per2Per protocol software for windows 95/98/ME/XP with Visual.net technology.The name of this program is The Bridge.We can download cooking recipes, cartoons, desktop themes, games, comedy, music, erotism, sports, vehicles, sciences, e-books, movies, freewares, arts, « paparazzi » pictures, and many more...Visual.net is required for install but you can download the beta version of Visual.net on microsoft web site.The Bridge is a very good software because is spyware free.For more information,go to this URL;

http://www.thebridgecommunity.com/

I do not think that this is worth a download, as I would much rather have a firewall that is designed for full protection, and specifically P2P. Perhaps this firewall does that also, but I did not see anything in your post, Cosmos, to indicate that.

Perhaps P2P Firewalls are configured to include the Stealthing and other capabilities of many popular firewalls anyway, by default. If so, I didn't know this. (If its true, please tell me. Ignorance is a horrible thing.)

Cosmos, may I suggest using Sygate, Norton, or even Zone Alarm Pro to cover you all around?

OoooH! Thats ALL we need. A community that trades spyware and adware!

Excuse me, I'm off to fill my computer with useless software that uses tons of resources while they report back everything I do! I can't wait...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

My firewall is BlackIce Defender and it work greatly but with ad -aware software you can find a list of spyware in your memory registry and hard-drive.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Shyt..... if you use windows xp, your doing the same thing Phish. Spyware runs rampant through winxp. It all starts with that stupid Passport.

XP user's, click here for a larger brain.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

My firewall is BlackIce Defender and it work greatly but with ad -aware software you can find a list of spyware in your memory registry and hard-drive.
    That is a great tool(s), but why would you want to install and use software that has spyware already in it? I'm def. not going to support that...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

BlackICE is a decent firewall, but I have several problems with it. Its been known to let weird things through sometimes, and I've seen it allow masquerading. (Programs that look like trusted ones, but are really evil.) Several times on GRC.com have I seen cites that show problems with BlackICE.

Dr Toker: There are ways around that. But I have to agree... I hate that messanger.

I know this has been mentioned before, but anti-spy is a great tool to kill all that supposed "spyware" with XP.

The site is in german, but you can get the english version of the program here.

I hate that m$ thinks it can just phone home with whatever they want. Oh, yeah... I forgot... its in the EULA thats several hundred pages... Who in the hell besides a lawyer wants to read that?!

But... don't even get people started on this... it could go on forever! lol

G'Kar-"It has begun..."

Sorry, I just had to say that. You're right, though, Phishphreek, we all have some really strong feelings on that, and I think most of us agree. :-)

My main problem isn't that MS does this, but that they do it, hide it, and lie about it until they get caught. Is their mantra "If we don't move, they won't notice us?" or "Quick, numb their minds before they notice!"? Perhaps I'm missing something here.

Anyways...

BTW, phish, I just noticed your mood. I hope he's gotten better, and if not, you might wanna change the comment, as it now reads "Grandfat her" Perhaps some joke I don't quite get, or a typo? I don't know. ::Listens to people snicker at him in the background::

BTW, phish, I just noticed your mood. I hope he's gotten better, and if not, you might wanna change the comment, as it now reads "Grandfat her" Perhaps some joke I don't quite get, or a typo? I don't know. ::Listens to people snicker at him in the background::
    Thanks. He is doing a little better... but still very ill. He all have him in our prayers and he'll stay there until he can get out of that bed...

But the "Grandfat her" is the way AO formats the moods. Its not the way I wrote it. Thanks though.