Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free P2P file sharing freeware

Thumbs down

Ms-dos,Windows 95/98/ME are good OS but Windows XP is realy big chit.Linux is the next evolution of operating system.

He is in my prayers as well, I hope he does better soon.

Exclamation

Ms-dos,Windows 95/98/ME are good OS but Windows XP is realy big chit.Linux is the next evolution of operating system.

Originally posted here by Cosmos
    ME is a good OS? Ummm..........

Haa haa. . .I agree with you there 65_289. ME I think that needs to be added to the evil side? And Cosmos, why the repeat? Anywho. Phishphreak, thanks for the XP spywear removal site. One of my tops had it, and now some of the blatent evils are removed. Thanks for the tip. Your grandfather is in my prayers!
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

a good peer to peer site is www.zeropaid.com this iste covers all p2p stuff like news and over 52 different p2p tools on all types of Os's unix,windows etc