ugh.. the bumpage
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ugh.. the bumpage

er0k

ugh.. the bumpage

whoever is doing this constant random bumping quit.. all you are doing is bringing up old and mostly non-educational stuff. there is no reason to do it unless you feel that you are too stupid to be a regular user and post and converse with us normally. or you are just compensating for your stupidity. woohoo look everyone i can click a button </end moron accent>
    Share on Google+

Banned

Angry

Like what the ****!
    Why keep bumping up stupid ass ****?
    If you HAVE to BUMP ****, bump constructive, stuff (like erok said)

I mean, this is basically flooding the god damn board....

Hope your ass gets banned for this stupidity.
    Share on Google+

er0k
    precisely my point tyger_claw, i agree whole heartedly.
    Share on Google+

that was a blatantly politically motivated act, lets keep the politics inside cosmos hell spawn.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!
    Share on Google+

er0k,

It seems these days there appears to be more abuse than use of the bump option - maybe it should be disabled or at least suspended until a permanent solution to this stupidity if found.

You can easily bump up a post, simply by replying to it.

I appreciate that some good threads can disappear off the front page quickly, especially if a large number of threads are started in a short period of time, but if the post is relevant/informative, I dont think anyone would hold it against an author who bumped it back onto the front page with a follow up message giving a short reason why they have done it. It would certainly stop troublemakers doing what they have been recently.

I tried posting this a couple of hours ago but just as I hit the send button my ISP server died ...
    Share on Google+

agh, for ****s sake!, this is why Bumbps should carry a username, the absolute stupidity of these threads, although, granted some are not that bad, tells me that your a skidiot trying to be cool, or some pissed of user who simply wants to see threads get negged out of existance, well...TOUGH. JP, we need some that-closage.
    btw, how about this, threads cant be bumped once so-so old, only posted to....

oh well...it's to early for this ****..I need another cup of coffee.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.
    Share on Google+

Antionline Herpetologist
    Aaaargh!!! This is annoying. I clicked a few of the bumped threads without realising. What's worse, all the threads are of a poor quality. I hope that the person who's doing this gets his ass and his IP banned. Grrrrrr!!!!
    /me wanders off to kill someone.

Yours annoyedly,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com
    Share on Google+

Old Fart
    Yeah, this is a real pisser to be sure. I went and found a couple of posts that SHOULD be on the front page due to the fact that they were originally posted within the last 24 hours and bumped them to try and get rid of this crap. I would suggest that others do the same.

One thing however does confuse me. At one time there were limitations on how many posts one could bump within a certain amount of time...is this no longer true or is it just a figment of my imagination in the first place?
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...
    Share on Google+

One thing however does confuse me. At one time there were limitations on how many posts one could bump within a certain amount of time...is this no longer true or is it just a figment of my imagination in the first place?
    Allenb1963

and/or there is a group of troublemakers acting in concert.
    Share on Google+

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by Phat_Penguin

Allenb1963

and/or there is a group of troublemakers acting in concert.
    Oh no....you mean to tell me we have "bumping alliances" to deal with now? Day-um people...get a life!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...
    Share on Google+