Thread: Is this a 'posts' bug???...

Is this a 'posts' bug???...

Guys,

Why unders sonjaboon's info it says that he has just 1 post under his belt if in this thread he has at least 3 posts? Is this a bug?

Thanks.

DKRR

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Dark Raider

I think it's because she is deleting some threads right now and Then those posts are withdrawn from your compto.

I had the same thing.

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

yer, he wasnt patient enough and half way through submitting it. he refrehsed the page. and his third one has a different topic but its the same thread. which means he posted again. but he must of changed the topic the regreshed again. submitting 3posts but actually registering with it as 1

no, your all wrong(even me). if you look closely he has submitted the same thread, but done it under different forums, one for book review and the other one is network discussions and the other one tutorial forum.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Guys,

Mmm... i don't think it is what you're saying. Because in the thread (link) i gave you above, he has 3 REAL posts (not the ones about Security Book that you say he is deleting), i mean 3 REAL answers that has to be counted as 3 posts... but he has only one posts. Forget about he deleting posts. Look at the link above and count the sonjaboon's posts inside it and you'll see he has 3 unerased posts there.

Bye.

DKRR

ic what you are getting at. i have no idea. it is only him/her that is doing that?
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Antionline Herpetologist
    A while back, a lot of people had problems with their post count showing up wrongly. If I remember right, JP had posted saying that it had something to do with the refreshing or commiting of the database or something. It'll probably get fixed in a while.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

DR this is a bug and we have discussed it before ,actually the bug was never fixed don't know why!
    i do know why it happens and as a result i have another site option that no one has "decreasing the
    number of my posts"comes handy sometimes...
    here is the link to my post about the bug:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=237635

sonjaboon has done the same thing i don't know if he knew about it or not but you can search all posts
    he has made and see how many posts he has!
    search all posts by sonjaboon