Thread: How do I choose an Avatar

How do I choose an Avatar

Hi everybody, I am new here and don't know a lot of surfing of this site. Can anyone tell me how to choose an Avatar. I don't want to choose it from AO avatar list I saw some members has there own custom Avatar ,,, how is that possible? Is it possible that I can have my own custom Avatar and not from the AO Avatar list? Please help members.

Click on the link on the left that says

Edit your avatar.

Either choose one that is already there, or if you have the privledge yet... you can use a custom avatar.

You will know if you can use a custom avatar if at the top of the page, under Earned Site Benefits, you will see custom avatar there.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Correct me if I am wrong members... I do believe that you must have at least 50 posts before you earn the custom avatar priviledge.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Oh Ok... Thanks fish freak and aeallison. I got it now.

Correct me if I am wrong members... I do believe that you must have at least 50 posts before you earn the custom avatar priviledge.
    I think you must simply have 10 posts under your belt in order to have this priviledge. It was ruled in this way when I was newbie. Maybe it has changed since.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Kisscool is right, u need 10 posts....and oh yeah there is a limit on how large the picture file can be.....
    [shadow]You will know the truth. And it will set you free[/shadow]

Im sure its 10 posts aswell custom ones are wicked!