Thread: Web Links Images

Web Links Images

Why whenever I try to sign up for an affiliate, that when I go to pick out a link. I cannot see the links or they come up as an ad link or something wierd.

It sounds to me like you have some kind of ad blocking software, which can detect by image size or perhaps the url. Try turning off your firewall or blocking software when picking out a link. Just remember to turn it back on afterwards
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Nope, I am not getting any Antionline images anymore. No buttons or anything.

example 1

example 2

example 3

The reason your not seeing any images on AO is because the image server is probably down right now. Don't worry, it will probably be back up tomorrow or so.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Syini666: That is exactly what I thought.

I've been hitting some "rocky" spots where its kind of hit or miss when it comes to loading images. This happens on any of my boxes, with different browsers.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.