Turn out of the Super Bowl!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turn out of the Super Bowl!!

Turn out of the Super Bowl!!

Hey people, i just wanted to post this thread to get whatever that is bothering people about the Super Bowl off their chest. I figured that some people here are either very happy, very rich, or very angry. I am in the category of very angry, because the Raiders, my most loved team played the worst game of their life. It was nothing but errors, and interceptions. I am so disappointed, and broke. I lost a lot of money tonight, and i am very disappointed on how Tyrone Wheatley played tonight. I am not bitching, just getting things off my chest, like a lot of people have a lot of things to get off their chest, if you do, this is the thread just for you to do so. -Ebo

my team is the steelers but they lost in the wildcard so i cant bitch about that now, i am from florida origanly and so of course i was goin for the buc's but the raiders did just not have there head in the game, its like they were somewhere wlse. that last 10 minutes of the game they started playin but it was to late.the bucs just dominated them, and i expected alot better game.sorry that you got screwed i was expecting a 50/50 on the game but the buc's kicked ass. I JUST WISH THE STEELERS COULD GET THERE **** TOGETHER!!!! ok thats all i got to say.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

Ebo- I hear you.

My pop is so pissed right now!

I on the other hand am happy. I didn't win much money, but hey, its lunch for the next couple of days. That and I get to rub it in so many peoples faces tomorrow. I know there is going to be a lot of pressure at work. lol

I JUST WISH THE STEELERS COULD GET THERE **** TOGETHER!!!! ok thats all i got to say.
    HB2k: That is what my girl says! lol People stay true to pitsburg... thats for sure.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

WAHOOO BUCS WON YAY!!!!!!
    The more spam the better.

Hi,

I'm a 49 ers fan. For this SB i went to Raiders (obviously for Jerry Rice), and now what? I'm very happy because Jerry had that TD pass and his all-times record is HIGHER now!!!
    I play football in Uruguay and my jersey number is #80 honoring him. In this SB, Gannon didn't show us why he had been named MVP and Tampa defense was the real reason Gannon's low performance. Anyway, it was a great match!!!

Bye.

DKRR

Raiders threw that nice TD interception!!! It's going to be fun tommorow!!!
    The more spam the better.

i dont follow nfl at all but i watched a documentary on the buc's the other day and i wanted them to win and it seems they did ... whoot ..( i suppose im excited.. nah not really)
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there

I wanted the Bucks to win too -because TB beat the Eagles last week. I grant that the Eagles have never won the Super Bowl, but they've been 3 times maybe the forth time and they will win it.

Cheers,
    -former resident of Philadelphia
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- former White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

i find it incredible how each 30 second ad slot during the super bowl costs $4 million. its amazing thats a **** load of money
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there

The Recidivist
    Tell me when during the 3rd play of the game TB throws a interception you weren't worried. But then thge come back 47 to 21!! What about them bucs!!!

Hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche