The Matrix Movies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Movies

The Matrix Movies

Im sorry but i had to post this. Have any of you seen the new Matrix previews. They look so awesome. I cant wait to see them. I was just wondering how you all feel about these movies. Ive waited 3 years for these sequals. Darn time is going so slow.
    You can see the previews here.
    http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/

(Sorry, Im excited)

The only four things i need are food, water, a computer, and the internet.

I have yet to meet anyone who hasnt been awaiting the sequal, but from what i've heard, "Reloaded" isnt nearly as action packed as part 1. So im just counting the days until may to see wheather or not it can live up to its first part.
    Mafia = Organized Crime
    Government = Unorganized Crime

One word, 'bad'.
    I get goosebumps just watching the trailers.
    Oh and btw bad in slang terms means good. :P
    $pak = me;

i bought the matrix dvd the first day or close to when it came out and love it i have watched it heaps .... the second will be even better
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there

wouldnt you think now that neo can change the matrix any way he wants. that he would just walk along the street and get rid of any sentinels. in theory, there should be no fights unless they are in the real world. but all the humans in the real world are allies.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Me too

Hey, guys

I am the Matrix addict. I have watched the matrix dvd 11 times and would still like to watch it again. Get a load of this http://matrix2and3trailer.freeservers.com
    Well, I think it’s gonna be good cuz probably, the sentinals would have had a Neo patch or a new upgrade.(I mean sentinal service pack 2)

Cant Wait

Dr_Evil

I loved the Matrix, except for one thing. Keanu Reeves is a TERRIBLE actor. He changes the subject every few sentences in every movie he's in. The rest of the movie is great. I can't wait to find out what happens in Reloaded.
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

Can't wait here. Not sure if it was was to release two Matrix movies in one year (Reloaded in May and Revolutions in November), but I think the Wachowski brethen will have something for us that we will want to watch again and again. Hey maybe even Reeves will be able to complete his lines this time! We know there will be a lot of

first of all, reeves isn't the problem, he has about as much control over what he says in his movies as you do. if its in the script, he says it. he was especially not the problem in the matrix. the problem was, the original screenplay was over 400 pages long, they had to cut it down to less than half that. as a result, neo came off as a retard, and trinity, an ice queen. in spite of all of this, it was still one of the top 5 best movies ever made, would have been #1 if the wachowskis had the opportunity to make the whole thing. however, i do beleive that if brandon lee had lived long enough, he'd have been neo and the movie would have been MUCH better. a few spoilers are circulating on the internet, and if the trailers are any indication they are complete BS. Did you see the fight between neo and the smith replicas? HOLY COW! the 3d images were made by a new camera by IMAX that bathes the environment with high intensity lasers at massive resolutions and capture rates, effectively taking high resolution photo-realistic motion pictures in full 3d. i heard about it shortly after filming began in 02, but hadn't a clue how truely amazing they would look, till now.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Check out: http://www.msnbc.com/news/850165.asp?cp1=1
    "Jan. 6 issue — The Warner Brothers studio lot in Burbank, Calif., is frenetic on most days, but on a Thursday in early November it was really humming. The company’s box-office Bigfoot for 2002, “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,” was set to open in eight days, and nearly every division of the studio was working furiously to get it ready. Until 2:30 p.m. That’s when everything stopped. For the next half hour, the boy wizard had to make way for “The Matrix.”"
    would have done a proper quote but I am experiancing difficulty doing full replies (issue with corporate proxy). The article is a full story on all 3 parts of the Matrix.

Cheers,
    -D
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- former White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke