Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canadian, Eh! (.ca members)

Good Day, Eh! Maritimer here ! ! Nice to see so many canucks. Presently I am living in the southern US, for a lot less than $940. Guess I should say, Nice to see ya'll. lol

Banned
    Hey, hey all,

Well it seems that we cover a fair part of this large country (especially celticnomad, who's down under us )

So, here's a question, is there a posibility of us meeting? (in any form?)

It's looking like some could meet around Toronto, and some in BC and East coast.

So what if, some time in our lifespan, we meet up at several places and then conference up and have a discussion group/learning session/whatever...?

I mean, yeah, I know that money is an issue, as well as travel, as well as time to do this, but I mean, wouldn't it be fun? Kinda like hdc's h2k2, but more of a cao conference?

Just a nice thought....

Hey Hey

I'd be up for a meeting/conference.

I'm actually kinda disappointed there were no other London, ON people on here.. I was hoping there would be so we could have regular meetings. I could definately see doing a TO meet at some point, as long as the directions around TO were clear enough for someone riding the mass transit system and who had never been outside the bus terminal on his own. hah.

I'm from Riverview, New Brunswick, that's next to Moncton for those who don't know my little town. A conference sounds like a great idea.
    Reality is the one who has it wrong, not you