Fast and the Furious 2

Thread: Fast and the Furious 2

Fast and the Furious 2

After reading the Matirx thread, I had to put this in. I loved the Fast and the Furious. Vin Diesel is a great actor, as is Paul Walker. The Fast and the Furious 2 stars Paul walker again, but is sans Vin Diesel. How do you guys feel about that? Personally, I don't think it will be the same, nor as good as the first.
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

I think it gonna be even gayer than the first one. No offense to you if you liked it But I hated it. I have been into racing Import cars for a few years (240sx and RX7's) and it totaly flodded the scene with 16 year olds who think neon and stickers make the cars fast.

I love movie with high tech cars. but the movie aaahh so unreal. The plot quit slow. Aaahh I only like their cars, and yes bad ending. I think XXX is much better if like vin Diesel

The big problem about the movie is the story line, too lame, and you can figure the whole movie out in the first 15 minutes it seems. Basically I like the movie for the cars also, and the big races and fancy stuff. Aside from just the cars, the movie is pretty stupid. Though I wouldn't mind seeing the second one, just to see what kind of insane money they spent again on newer cars with what kinds of aftermarket stuff.
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about!

usually, every sequal to a movie is worst that the first one. there are of course exceptions, for example, terminator 2.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    South Florida
    Well, It better be a damn good movie, because they totally messed up traffic for me down here in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I couldn't even get to hollywood beach one day because they were racing down the beach.