Aliens 'fields-signs' conference...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aliens 'fields-signs' conference...

Aliens 'fields-signs' conference...

Guys,

Tomorrow will be a conference about extraterrestrial matters in my country after the movie "Signs" brought back again the old aliens fields-signs issue. They will talk about a lot of things related to extraterrestrial life and OVNIs. I love this stuff and i'd like you to give me your opinions about this matter, and maybee if you have a really good question i can ask in the conference please tell me about it, i will really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

DKRR

WooHoo!

Yes, ask them if they have found a pattern to the increasing complexity of these Crop-Circles (as we call the ones that appear here) Is this a language? Starmaps?, Math formulas?, The secrets of life?, Spiritual or purely scientific? Does anyone even have an uneducated guess?

That is all...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Hi,

Hey aeallison, thanks!!! I think i don't need anymore answers to this thread, hehe!!! You have given me a really complete question to ask. Thanks, really!!! Be sure i will ask it.

Note: guys, i was joking about no more answers so please write more, thanks.

Bye,

DKRR

i think i can answer your questions. they are a similar layout to those of the pyramids. and for those who beleive aliens built the pyramids, it has been proven that at certain time (around the time the pyramids were built) that the planets in our solar system where in a certain position. and the pyramids represent each planet. they took a picture of the pyramids, and a picture of the solar system, and they laid them over each other and it was a perfect match.

i for one believe in aliens, and not in god. i also believe that the government know and can prove alien existence, but do not wish to do so. i mean, its not that hard to beleive, man was created a little under 65million years ago because the rest of the planet was wiped out. so we have any evolved for 65million years. and our solar system is just a grain of sand on a very large beach, and there are millions of other planets left undiscovered. so if you think we are the only planet with inteligent life in the whole universe, you must be pretty self centered.

surely there are intelligent life somewhere in space, and maybe we are allied with them. for all we know hostile (intelligent) aliens could try to detroy earth everyday and we are protected by some sort of galactic government.

then there are non-inteligent aliens. animals that survive on instict. if anyone has seen the movies aliens, and no the whole story behind it. i suggest you read the alien series by steven perry. it has a completly different story line and its like a whole lot of another movies. i hope we dont run into anything like that.

i like stargazing, and every so often i stare at the sky for an hour, and i can see a few stars moving differently, for example, getting closer to each other. and there was this one time i was in bed, i woke up and being me looks out the window, and if anyone has seen a satelite then thats what i thought i saw. a normal satelite moving across the sky. but i kept watching it. but as it moved along the sky it was going to get obscured by this tree. but from where i was, just before it reached the tree line, it zoomed straight up and followed the outline of the tree, then zoomed donw and followed the same line it was before. i lost it after that cause the roof got in the way, i went outside with a picture in my head where it should have been at current speed ect. i got out there and i couldnt see anything. who knows what it was.

anyway, i think i have spewed on enough about this, i am really into aliens and advanced technology, so keep my posted hey.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

i know nothing of extra teresstrials. but i do believe they exist, its really hard to believe that we are the only ones in this universe. i mean how could anyone think that, that our little planet is the only planet with life on it. trust_not thats a very interesting post, i had heard the theoys on that before and it really gets my little brain going. if i was going dark raider, beings how i know nothing on the subject i guess id ask, at what point did the government decide that it was not in the publics "best intrest" not to know about these things and why? cause they have to have a good reason to keep it so secret, at least i would think so. was it some bad encounter that they had? or did they find out what these things are planning, whatever it might be and that planning might have an effect on the worlds view? like did they find out in some way that these things are our creators and that in 100 years they are gonna blow us up and they are afraid of overnight social breakdown? maybe im reaching here, but like i said, they are pretty secretive about the whole thing. that much i do know. id wanna know why.that is if anyone there would have a theroy.BTW, trust_not you seem to know alot about this, or i guess anyone here who might know. ive always wondered, what is area 51 exactly, does exist and what specifaclly is it used for?
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

area 51 does exist, is it an area of a dessert where an underground miltia base is located. this base is used for aircraft and various other testing. i actually have blue prints on area 51 if i can find them. i will see if i can dig them up. but honestly, no-one can get close enough to find out what really goes on in there. its not like the movies where it is covered up and isnt visible, there is a huge runway on top of it. and there are elevators for aircraft, personel and other vehicles going down the the base.

*looks for area 51 blue prints*
    ----Homer J Simpson----

I've seen a couple of shows on TLC/Discovery Channel and there have been a couple of groups of people that have come forward taking credit for some crop circles. I belive they even had a film crew come along while they made a crop circle. One group was a bunch of college students that had some kind of major in geometry and they made some really complex crop circles from their knowledge.

I'm pretty sure that there is intelligent life out there but I don't think they are behind the crop circles. If you want something interseting to investigate check out the Bentwaters England incident of the early 1980's.

um, no, many people have tried to make crop circles, but no matter how they did it they always broke some of the stalks of the grain. the real crop cirlces never had any broken stalks, and also to get into the middle of the feild you need to leave footprints, which there were none on real crop cirlces. all the fake ones there are footprints and broken stalks of grain. on the legit crop circles, neither of these two happen
    ----Homer J Simpson----

i was just looking at this ufo web site and i was reading the roswell story, and it said that the rancher who found the crash saw the aliens hid inside a army truck, and that it was taken awy shortly after. i wanna know if there are any pictues of this stuff, im starting to get curious now sense dark raider brought the topic up. trust_not are there any pictures of this stuff? if so let me know where i can find them please. take it easy.

yea, there are some pictures around, but anything you find these days, particularly on the net, you dont know if its real or not. i will look around for a while. i am sure there are something. most of info leaked is by former workers or nosey reporters. also, look for men in black. they are also said to be true but not in the movie sense. they are aliens them selves. that story is less likely but it might be hard to search for them now that there is a movie called men in black. i will start hunting now

hey, ever seen a poll that says do you beleive in UFO's. i dont know why people say these thing. but a UFO is just an unidentified flying object. a quantas plane that lost radio contact and went through a sand storm and all the paint was stipped off. that is a ufo. doesnt mean its alien. it should say do you beleive in intelligent extra-terriestrial life.
    ----Homer J Simpson----