400 posts to say thanks!!!...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 400 posts to say thanks!!!...

400 posts to say thanks!!!...

Guys,

Well, mmm…, my post number 400. OK, OK, I know…, just two months and a few days here and 400 posts… I just want to say that I have learned a lot from you and my own posts because looking for info, like I do and love, makes a person know a lot more about different issues and matters, not just computer related but others too. I won’t lie, I have received many negging messages saying “stop posting, etc., etc., etc.,”… but I have received many more saying “you are a good contributor to AO so keep the good work”, and “this” last message is the one I care. Although I looked for it, I couldn’t find a rule saying we can’t post info or have to post a determined number of questions and answers by day at AO, so I like to post and I will continue doing it. I just care my friends here and good AO members. Personally, I feel it that way, I have posted about many varied issues and matters, I have asked and answered a lot of different threads too. So I won’t care for that people telling me to stop posting, I have to deal with real problems in life and I won’t bother for persons here that, instead of posting and helping, they care to flame others for just posting or trying to help... but I can deal with these kind of people. I just will stop posting if real good members ask me for it and my friends here too, I don’t want to bother anyone.

And about the 400 posts in what they mean, please don’t consider me as a Senior Member, I ain’t, seniors are that members that really deserve it and have plenty of time browsing AO forums and helping other members with their helpful answers. I have committed a lot of errors here and they have guided my through the right path., so I’d like to thank all of them for this. I have already done it through PMs and they know about it.

Well, finishing, now I’m very happy because my thread called “Members NICK's meanings...???” has reached the 100 answers and I thank you for that.

And my final thank is for all of you that supported me through my days and so i never got bored about AO like many members that have left this site because of different opinions. I'm so "alive" like my first day here.

THAAAAANKS!!!

That’s all, see you around,

DKRR

-DaRK-RaiDeR-: you are a good member, and I for one like reading your posts! keep up the good work!

Congrats on becoming a senior!

I just hit senior the other day, but I don't post about it... not really my kind of post.
    Damn, it took me over a year to hit that. Good for you!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Congrats DKRR, of most of the people i know you are one of the most deservative people to reach such a status. i hope you continue to post many many more useful posts so we can all keep learning off one another.

Regards,

<edit> i would give you some greenies but i gotta spread my AP's around abit more. i will give you some when i can (y) </edit>
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Bravo....

Keep up the good posts, as i too enjoy reading your posts very much indeed.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Hey Darkie,

I'd like to say I have learned a lot here, including a lot of your posts and threads. It's not always a good post that is learning, but also puttin' the right question can start a real nuclear effect of knowledge. Congratz on you Seniorship, just keep posting and helping others, as well as be helped, that's what AO is about.

Well, I'm glad I just got rid of my Newbie stat, but I think The Seniorship will take me at least a year , as phishphreek80.

Well, Enjoy, kick back and take a belgian beer...

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Keep Posting and answering new threads. I ahve been here a short time and recieved help almost every time I post
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

DKRR, its good to see someone from latin america contributing so much to AO
    Keep it up.

vivan los latinos!!!

Thumbs up Me 2!

Congrats to you -DaRK-RaiDeR-

Well, mmm…, my post number 400. OK, OK, I know…, just two months and a few days here and 400 posts… I just want to say that I have learned a lot from you and my own posts because looking for info, like I do and love, makes a person know a lot more about different issues and matters, not just computer related but others too.
    [glowpurple]Congrats to me too![/glowpurple]
    as I also have advanced to the big 400!
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

It's a gas!
    Congrats to u DKRR and aeallison on your O.A.P. status

Just noticed as well that you're number 6 on the 'Top 10 Thread Starters' list, DKRR!
    Thats some posting man!!!

Cheers

Great going DKRR, aeallison, keep up the wonderful work !
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"