Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VB Progs Available

VB Progs Available

I have been tinkering (for about 4 years) with VB security and forensice programming.

I have a vast arsenal of source code at my disposal and don't have a problem sharing it or writing programs for my buddies on anti-online.

Drop me an e-mail to mark_boyle2002@yahoo.co.uk if you need anything.

Mark

It's a gas!
    Very nice of you to offer.
    I wrote a call logging app for my previous employers some time ago, but havent really looked at VB since, too busy learning the ropes with Linux and tinkering with C, not to mention my degree!!!

I might just take u up on that offer at some stage...

Cheers and welcome to AO!

r3b00+

Edit: Just noticed you posted a isimilar thread in computer forensics, you'd really be best to delete that!!!

Just a bit of friendly advice!

Mark I think your offer is great BUT, I think that your posting this message over several threads is not very welcome, and not a great way of making friends.
    I would like to see your valuable post on this site for years to come..so please head r3boo+'s advice..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Thanks for the advice guys

Thanks for the advice.

I only signed up to AO yesterday.

Its pretty neat but I don't yet know the inns and outs.

I will delete my posting from the other thread.

Mark Boyle

MB - Bytes Ahead

Perhaps you could put a list of those progs that you've made and have them somewhere for download? Email is rather clumsy when it could be done a smoother way. For example, AntiOnline is perfectly OK with attachments in these messages. AntiCode is also a place for security downloads but I don't know if it's being updated anymore. I guess you should send JP a private message about it..
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

It's a gas!
    Its pretty neat but I don't yet know the inns and outs.
    You should really take a while to read the AO FAQ as well as THIS, THIS, and lastly (but certainly not least) THIS

HTH

ok ok the guy made a mistake. so lets get down to business

so as long as your offering mark_boyle2002. i wrote a war type dialer for where i work. although most lines go threw a definity switch we have a ton of pots lines that don't. what i would like it a way to detect the app listening at the other end if a listening modem is detected....got any code like that?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Lightbulb Protection Searcher *BETA*

I am currently writing a prog that searches protections of cds even the new ones such as SafeDisc 2.7. All in VB6. And another one prog for my father. It's a prog that using registry save all the thing my father sell (there you can write the prices, name, other info, type of measuring e.x Kg or pair {badly translated}) and his customers (name, special info, phone, address). I will rewrite it to store the info via prog access not with registry.

Thanks for the offer!

mark_boyle2002: awsome, thanks for the offer. As someone already mentioned, might it be possible for you to put up a list of the stuff you have? Or even categories if you you have to many to list? Thanks.

ii-monk: I d/led and tried to run your cd protection program, but I got the fallowing error msg when attempting to run the .exe file: "Component 'LEDMeter.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" The .exe is the only file in the .zip. Just thought you might like to know. :-)
    To be God is to be Root, if someone is erking you just type: rm -d /home/heathen