Thread: what the...

Banned

what the...

well because of one post i am now close to being banned, i was joking in the post but apparently people cant figure that out, or maybe they just like to neg people. but i dont really care anymore, you can neg me again and soon i will be banned. this is supposed to be like a community, but then you have people who just go around negging people and i really dont understand it. soo neg me some more, and then there will be one less member of AO

Hi,

Could you please read here before leaving???

Thanks,

DKRR

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    i was joking in the post but apparently people cant figure that out,
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

or maybe sone don't think it humorous

so now you know what the community thinks about posts like that. either take it in stride and get over it or don't. its up to you
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

tis not a good idea to make a post complaining about the AP system or negs that you have received. You might want to delete this post and start over, or you will be banned... and no that is not a threat because I don't plan on giving any AP's on this post at all, it's just that since you are so close to being banned and now you made this post that a single negative AP could push you over the edge.

El Diablo

Question

What post are you referring to kmk4kmk4? It is hard to give an opinion of whether you were right or wrong without the proper amount of information to anaylize...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    The post in question...
    start here High Times then find your local drug dealer, get an ounce of the finest weed and smoke that, then head on over to http://www.sans.org/rr/incident/ and you will be all set
    That you even have the stupidity to complain after being negged for this...amazes me.

maybe they just like to neg people
    Wrong! This isn't high school, we have more important things to worry about. You were negged because your post was less than helpful and completely immature. Just like the one you started this thread with. I can't tell what is more pathetic....the fact that you wasted more space on a useless post or the fact that I'm wasting my time replying to it!!

Everyone gets negged! Get OVER yourself!

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

well because of one post i am now close to being banned, i was joking in the post but apparently people cant figure that out, or maybe they just like to neg people. but i dont really care anymore, you can neg me again and soon i will be banned. this is supposed to be like a community, but then you have people who just go around negging people and i really dont understand it. soo neg me some more, and then there will be one less member of AO
    Bitching about your antipoints will only get you banned quicker. I am whipping up a forum where people can do all the AP bellyaching they want and leave the real security discussions here.

It's been nice knowing you!

albn