Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What distro of linux is better?

Thanks for that links!
    I have come across a link with interesting stuff . Mostly about AIX and Solaris but with some ebooks too. The owner of the link sayd that tomorow will put more on that link.
    http://shells.lcsys.net/~b0b/images/Red-Ralf/

... and no2

hi ...

i also love debian ! ... i tryd Suse linux and Mandrake before ... and it was nice to learn some basic stuff ... but i knew this could not be it...

ok.. so inbetween im using debian ... it really really rox ! reason: its simple structure on which u can build up ... and for sure the APT-GET system ! this is really a reason to check out this gnu/linux distri .... also u can check every dependencys that easy ... u can upgrade to diffrent kinds of debian .. im running testing/unstable ... i think u get to know what u use best (stable, testing, unstable) ... after installing just edit ur sources.list ! or do a internet installation from the beginning ....

im not using linux that long ... but i dont think i will change my distribution in the next years...
    u can really kin of love debian !

greetz

Thanks for your opinion uzer23.
    Well i don't know yet what distr. is better but i'm begining to think that Slackware and Debian are on top. Well is a better situation now that it was at the begining.
    If anyone think that i should add one more to the list please let me know!
    Thanks all !