Thread: sorry

Banned

sorry

ok, i recently made a post that i received a large of amounts of negs for, at the time i thought it was funny, but then as i look back on it i realize it was a dumb thing. i then started another thread complaining about the negs. i also have realized that that was a very dumb thing to do as well. so i am here to say sorry for those posts and hopefully i will not get negged for this. i just want to be able to come here and learn and as well as help out people who need any help if i can. i am very close to being banned right now, so hopefully that will change with the help of others and i can stay a member of AO.

i wish you the best of luck = )

im still trying to make a turn around for some negs i got so i dont get banned but i have not had any luck in my post yet

kmk4kmk4,

Personally it's OK for me buddy. You are very brave for not leaving that account behind and creating another as many others did and do. Seeing you have two red dots some people will still see you as a "bad" member (please don't misunderstand "bad") until you get some green dots, so your way up will be hard... just don't give up... but please start posting useful and helpful stuff.

Good luck!!!

DKRR

If all you want to do is come here and learn, then it doesnt matter what AP's you get. cause if you get banned you can stilll use AO as you always did but all your posts will be marked as hidden. but, you really do care about AP's and you want lots of greenies, then say so. o, but you cant cause people thinks thats not what AO is for, but in the last few months thats all its been. see who can produce the most ass kissing material to get lots of greenies. oops, sorry, off topic.

apology accepted. just dont make mistakes twice. then it really costs you
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----