Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

I do not understand. What's the point of this thread?

it's old, and if you'd botherd to read the damn hidden post you wouldn't be wasting our time with this post...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Dont ask....
    what you dont see is what he was talking about and that is the reason why he got the reaction that he did. Do what the ops tell you, dont piss em off and be nice. Follow that and you wont run into any problems. As far as irc goes, its a great place that is run and moderated just fine imho but some do not believe so, check it out for yourself and see what you think.
    <chsh> I've read more interesting technical discussion on the wall of a public bathroom than I have at AO at times

alittlebitnumb is right, what was the point to this post. you shouldnt give a post url you should at least give an explination.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

greetings,

what is your point? or do you have one? or are you afraid to voice it?

if you want a conversation to develop you are obliged to start it off with your own remarks as you started this thread.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

sharky, just drop it... we all know about the stuff that goes on here at AO- just live with it, you should be more concerned with the content on AO, not your anti-point status...
    If i was woried about what other think of me, i'd hang out on another forum, but i don't... security is what interests me, and that's why we come here...

btw- sorry if some ppl don't like your posts... everyone gets negged...

oh, a lil' advice- never mention anything about JP, or AntiPoints...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

What if my opinion is not one other will like, i will be banned so i dont even know what the purpouse of having unique people here is. It seems like if ur not who everyone elese whats u to be u will get banned... i mean i already got a **** load of negative points for suggesting someone move their thread somewhere where people would see it better and more on topic.

This just seems so useless to try

sharky0o,

Please, you have a grey dot so it's impossible for you to got a "**** load of negative points" as you say. You have between 0 and 50 points and you need more than 300 to get banned.

You are a whole life away of being banned... or just seconds if you still complain, so please think about it. Almost everyone got a grey dot at the begining, at least me.

Bye,

DKRR

Banned
    sharky0o it would be a wise thing to stop complaining. i mean look what it did for me 2 red dots.