Hi Guys
I am back to bug u with more problems of mine. Yesterday, I installed RH 8 on my system and so far my opinion abt it is " it sucks". Well, before I get into the intricacies of wht all I disliked abt it(which is a big lot, believe me) and invite a flame war, here are the probs and one general query:
1) I can't seem to play any mp3s. Dbl clicking crashes Konqueror. Dragging and dropping in xmms doesn't work. Even when I try to add files using the add files or add directory button, the files don't get added. Whts more, many of the buttons in xmms don't seem to work.

2) I can't find linuxconf anywhere. It wasn't included in the packages. I did a "install everything" to see whether I had missed to install it, but still it wasn't installed. Can I install it separately by downloading some package from the net.

3) The usage of my swap space remains 0% all the time while that of my physical memory(192 MB) is almost 98%. I experienced this with other linux distros also. This despite I don't have any servers installed and only very few services run at startup and moreover, while booting, it shows "Enabling Swap Space [OK]".

Query:
I install LILO on a separate boot disk instead of the MBR. Now, with RH 7.1 and MDK 9, it took only abt 5 mb of space on my boot disk (31 MB) but when I tried to install RH 8 it asked me to resize my boot disk to atleast 75 MB, which I did. But now when I see the disk usage, its only abt 10 MB. My question is if so less of disk is to be used then why does RH 8 demand for atleast 75 Meg boot disk space.
Thnx
Shantz