Expecting and wishing a game...

Thread: Expecting and wishing a game...

Expecting and wishing a game...

Guys,

Which is the game you expect more to be released and why?

Mine... i hope Blizzard releases... DIABLO III personally, the best saga ever created, yes!!!, that's my wish!!!

What about you?

Thanks,

DKRR

Note: it doesn't matter if the games companies aren't making them yet or if they never said a word about the game being made, it doesn't matter, just tell us the game you want. It could be a game never done too, for example about a movie, etc.

My vote has to go to Doom 3, which is shaping up to look extremely promising, even if I do have to buy a new video card just to play it. Also Duke Nukem Forever will probably be cool once its done, but 3dRealms isin't talking too much about it, and they refuse to give a release date.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Can't wait for a new release of unreal tournament. Awsome game to play in realtime on the internet.

greetz to all
    Remember...the most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=298

Banned
    What I would really enjoy about a Daiblo3 game is:

1: It would bring a whole new wave of PKers to own.
    2: All the enamies are gone in the 2nd game so they'd need really new and cooler characters
    3: Daiblo just plain rocks, man.

I'm not a big gamer... but one thing I look forward too.. if it'll even happen .. is a port of SoComm Navy Seals to PC..... I must say that is one game that I could play forever.. it's rogue spear taken to a whole new level with the headset.

im a C&C fan and im looking forward to "Generals" it looks really cool
    also Devil May Cry 2 for the PS2 even though its out already i havnt had the chance to try it out yet , but i liked the first one =)

drag0nsfyre

Antionline Herpetologist
    I'm still waiting for Duke Nukem for Ever. That'll be one kick ass game. Serious Sam 3 (if it happens) and Max Payne 2 ought to be great as well.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

I just can't wait for the release of Counter-Strike 1.6 Upgrade. That game rulez, and like always i like being the counter-terroist, defending the people of the nation. -Ebo

My windforce got jacked and that was end of diablo for me....

Grand theft auto 5 is all i need. (on computer, ps2 i dont own or plan to own)
    The more spam the better.