Thread: Fart Project

Talking Fart Project

Hey guys this is little disturbing... but I want to share this here. Do you know if you fart in front of fire what happens?
    Well if you are not carefull you can set your butt on fire but if you are carefull you can make your fart throw the flames up to one or two feet away (depends on the density). I did it because we set a bet on it that who can do it? I know it sounds really stupid and I am going to get lot of negative answers for that but just thought to share here with friends. Disclaimer...
    If anyone want to try this I won't be held responsible for any damage to his/her butt or anything around it.
    Try it at your own risk.

Id just like to point out that your farts are made of methane which gives them their flammability...just thought youd like to know.
    <chsh> I've read more interesting technical discussion on the wall of a public bathroom than I have at AO at times

If anyone want to try this I won't be held responsible for any damage to his/her butt or anything around it. Try it at your own risk.
    if my computer could fart this could help avoid any security risks!

Oh dear!

The mind boggles at how you would find this out. Anyway apparently it's dangerous:

http://www.poopreport.com/Fun/Conten.../lighting.html
    668 - the neighbor of the beast