Helping out a friend

Thread: Helping out a friend

Helping out a friend

Hey, I was wondering if any AO moderators could help me out. A friend of mine started the registration process a couple of weeks ago and he hasn't recieved anything back yet. I had the same problem when I joined last year, I just sorta fell through the cracks. Can anyone help me out?
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Banned
    AO registration right?
    When I joined I had to answer all of the questions and give a e-mail address. Then a e-mail is sent to you with a registration number and URL... go into the URL then login. Some time after you go into the URL address you should be able to enter your user name and password and be fully registered & ready to post.

I hope this helps a bit...

AO registration right?
    When I joined I had to answer all of the questions and give a e-mail address. Then a e-mail is sent to you with a registration number and URL... go into the URL then login. Some time after you go into the URL address you should be able to enter your user name and password and be fully registered & ready to post.
    Thats the way I remember it.

If they mucked up the registration process and didn't recieve an email.. have em try with a new user name. I mistyped my email when I first started it, and I just picked a new user name.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Then a e-mail is sent to you with a registration number and URL... go into the URL then login.
    Yeah he/I never got that email. I ended up talking to JP in AntiChat, back when it was called that, and he re-sent it.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates