Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Username Error

Username Error

Alright, some one registered the name Antionline.com, and every time some one trys to connect to this site (Or at least me) without addind /index.php on the end, they get this users Profile....It might just be me, but it's really weird...and irritating.....

- Noia

<EDIT>
    The address to this users profile, or as I see www.antionline.com,
    http://www.antionline.com/member.php...&userid=135511

</EDIT>
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I was just about to post this Noia weird huh i thought the profiles were .org domains
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

They are, I guess some part of AO's scripting auto-looks for Usernames and Re-directs you...or something....I dono...this is too complex for me...
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    I get the same problem here. Its annoying, but im sure AO will fix it soon.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

oops !

I just posted a question regaurding the same thing ooops sorry about that but i didnt see yours until mine was posted LOL sorry about that

It's alrite as long as I wont have to stare at an Empty Profile for much longer.

That is weird... I didnt see that this morning, so it must be recent...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Somebody might have registered the name on purpose to mess things up. This is strange indeed!

JP will fix it soon

albn

It looks like someone is playing games again, another ID just registered with the nic of Antionline4444.

One of the Mod's will get to the bottom of this shortly.
    DjM

it's rather stupid really....theres another user about taking the piss outa JP again....ugh.....it's all old news, and not scary....y can't they just get over it??

looks like AO is a neon blue light for Skidiot-fly's.....they are drawn here, and are zapped soon after.

oh well...life goes on
    - Noia