Roll Calls Galore

Thread: Roll Calls Galore

Post Roll Calls Galore

What's with all of the sudden roll call posts appearing? I just saw twelve at the top all at once. Coincidence? Or is someone posting them in dregs, or are they being bumped up?

What's going on? May-be its another bug?

<Edit 1> I just looked, and some of them go back to September..So they're being bumped up by someone.

check the dates, they're all old, they're being bumped by someone who apparently has no life and nothing better to do.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

See my edit.

Is there anyway that anyone, perhaps an admin or moderator, can check to see who bumped up the posts?

And here I was thinking that it must be AO enrollment day or something...
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

No this is the latest game and its happened before. Will happen again. Annoying as ****.
    The threads really should read "Bumped up by: <nick>"
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

Nice suggestions, avenger_jcc.

Sometimes it is good to remember the basics of sound Information security with the good ol' CIAA.

Confidentiality
    Integrity
    Availablity
    Accountability
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]