DDoS Attacks on Tibia

Thread: DDoS Attacks on Tibia

Question DDoS Attacks on Tibia

I was playing Tibia on Saturday, and then it crashed, now the Producers of the game are saying it was a DoS attack on their servers, then I was in their IRC chat room, and 2 people came in, they were bragging about it, I recovered one of their little address things

address:method@ccdsalvpy.alternex.com.br (brazil)

And I am wondering how I might turn this person into their ISP for being associated in this, and you can look at as much info as Cipsoft (the producers of tibia) are giving out at this web site

www.tibia.org

Thank you for your help,
    AntiOnline Newbie Poster.
    P.S. I am rather new at posting on any boards.

You should look at the website for their ISP, and send them the information. It, however, may not be taken seriously because the people may have been merely bragging.

You should also send the information you gained to the admin of the server that was attacked.

If you look at tibia.org, it says that the attacks originated from Brazil, so that may be just cause to atleast look into it, correct?

Banned
    It'd be better if you'd have a IP.... it saves the ISP alot of time & money.

You also have to consider that the address u gave may be a bnc/virtual host...either legit or a hacked one, therefore the address isn't that of the actual attacker but of the attackers host(one of many hosts usually implemented/executed in a dos attack). In other words the actual attacker may not be anywhere close to Brazil.