I am amazed that some people can say the Iraq does not have weapons of mass destruction

1> the former head of his Atomic research told us what he has made, at a heavy price for him and his family

2> he declared hunreds of thousands of tons, in 91, of bio weapons, did this just disappear

3> Recently authorized his field commanders to use bio weapons if we invade

This is not a war for oil we get more oil from Canada than we do from Iraq. Look it up!!! If we left the little bitch to his own he would control a good chunk of the worlds oil, then you would start seeing some high prices for gas

The Iraq national congress has been pleading with world to help them take their country back
I have a friend from Iraq, Samir, he doesn't have any thumbs, why doesn't he have them? because his dad was one of thousands who surrendered in the gulf war, his dad had the fine pleasure of watching his wife and children get raped and tortured. And people wounder why there are so many people at anti-American parades in Iraq, **** i'd be dancing with my banner to.

Do we just sit back and watch him destroy his people and nations around him. Answer this who hasn't Hussien attacked in the middle east Why do you think that the Saudis haven't ejected our troops from their land. iraq would be entering as we are leaving. if I were to claim that we should have found a peaseful resolution with Hitler, i would be called a racist. The Nazis did kill more people but where do you draw the line and say who is worse.

We as Americans are looked down upon everyday. We are the greatest nation on the earth. We buy far donate more humanitarian aid t the world. You could combine the rest of the worlds amount and we still give more. We are willing to dye for others freedom and not expect anything in return. Other than Finland no country has even attempted to pay back their war dedts to us, ww2,ww1. North Korea is threatening to destroy us, but yet we still give their people hundreds of tons of food. One third of North Koreas food supply is a gift from the United States. That really makes us look like a war monging nation. I was a United States Marine and I put my life on hold to defend my country and the world. Just a little note to the French, German and Russians. pardon the misspellinds!

Casey