Thread: complete hacker monitor

complete hacker monitor

Lock Down Corp. promise ver 1.2 of their software to be released this spring Hacker Eliminator I try ver 1.1 and it was pretty good it detects trojans and hackers on your system but this release is said 2 even better. Just thought I'd share that with ya'll here. Download a demo version 2 tryout for yourself.

Banned
    But it's trial, perhap 2 or 3 wekk u must send miney for them

nirvanainheaven, eventually you come to a balance between cost and quality. good quality high cost.... sounds like high quality so yea, you would have to pay money for a serial code, but would be able to download it.....
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Which makes sense though, because people usually don't work for free when it comes to security. If you're worried about being hacked and such, you should be willing to pay a little to make sure you've got something good to back you up. Only makes sense right?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Originally posted here by AciDriveHB
    Which makes sense though, because people usually don't work for free when it comes to security. If you're worried about being hacked and such, you should be willing to pay a little to make sure you've got something good to back you up. Only makes sense right?

I'm a fairly big fan of "you get what you pay for,", but I wouldn't exactly say this is always true.. I mean, look at the wide array of free security utils available (more Linux based than Windows based?) on the Net today.. A lot of good security related programs are free - NMap, etc...

But you are right - I personally am certainly willing to pay good money for products as long as they help to ensure (well, as much as possible) the security of my networks...

Red face Lockdown!!!

I guess you did not look at what Lockdown try to do to Keth Little

http://www.bagpipes.net/lockdown/

If I said more, I think that Lockdown would come after me!!

Another site is
    http://www.pchelpers.org/

Nuff Said!!!
    Franklin Werren at www.bagpipes.net
    Yes I do play the Bagpipes!

And learning to Play the Bugle